Ch- 5, Granted Approvals!❤️

The world is as magical as you allow it to be!....

You won't understand someone, until you feel what they felt... ❤️  And that's what had happened with Anirudh. He had experienced something new, something different,  which Bondita had ben experiencing since a long time.

As Bondita came out and walked to him, he was lost in his thoughts.

"Pati Babu!" She snapped her fingers in front of him. "I am done!... Vibhu will bring the reports home with her in the evening." She told him.

Anirudh smiled at her lovingly and held her hand. She smiled at the same feeling she got as he held her hand, which she used to get four years back.

They walked out of the clinic and sat in the car. "Are you nervous about your reports?" He asked her with a sweet smile.

"A little bit!... I haven't been doing much for my health recently." She told. "But I am sure, Dugga Maa will make it all good!" She added with a smile.

"Indeed!..." He replied happily and drove back to home. He was just thinking about that little child and chaining his thoughts. Bondita was quite tired so she rested her head back on the seat and closed her eyes. Anirudh decided not to disturb her and tell it to her later.

As they reached home, they headed to their room to freshen up.

"Give me your clothes, Pati Babu!" She said.

"What?!" He asked, being confused. "Dont be seductive, in the morning itself!" He smirked, as she was busy removing her earings.

"What?" She turned back, her face blushing and she laughed a bit. "I want them to keep in the laundry, Pati Babu!... We visited a hospital, right?" She told him.

"Dont think too much!..." She smirked at him and he bit his tongue getting embarrassed.

"Oh!... I just... Meant...Forget it!" He shrugged and went away to the washroom laughing hard.

Bondita laughed out loud as she saw him going inside the washroom.

When he came out, she had already changed into a lighter saree and  was preparing to go down.
He had worn a kurta as he was at home that day. He threw the towel on the couch and Bondita shook her head irritatedly.

Even after four years of marriage and on being told the same thing every single day, he had not stopped to throw his wet towel either ob the bed or on the couch. Bondita felt like a typical wife, when she scolded him for this, but she had no option!... Afterall, this was the only thing about him that irritated her, apart from his short temper though, but she just liked doing it for him. She liked letting him just as he wanted to.

As she kept away the towel, he spoke, "You know what happened today in the clinic, Bondita?"

"What?" She asked looking up at him.

"I saw a very cute...." Before he could complete, Maa called Bondita from downstairs.

"Bondita!...Beta just come down to me!..."Maa shouted from the hall and Bondita looked in the same direction.

"I'll just come, Pati Babu!... " she said in a hurry and  ran past him.

"Aray, but!.... Listen to me!" He called from behind.