Finally a moment between the two chapter 20

With y/n and .......Chishiya...
I'm still roaming through the hallways looking every direction and ugh I still can't find them just where could they be omg if there already dead I'm gonna cry so badly..... but let's hope there still alive for now... yeah and just as I was going to continue searching I heard footsteps coming from a hallway and then I see ... "him"... it's oml please help me at this moment because well it's umm "sigh" Chishiya oh no this is even worse than Niragi umm what do I do and I was going to run away but too late we already made eye contact with each other and it's very silent for well a few seconds and my mind is a mess!..... like seriously I don't know what to think and what to do..... and then Chishiya finally speaks up
"Oh... it you ummm well I kinda forgot your name and since you can't speak I don't think I can do much about it.." he says.
I don't know what to do at this moment like there are two decisions I have 1. Speak to him with my voice.... 2. Say nothing and wait...for um something?.. I can't make this decision so I reach in my pocket and grab a coin because well my mother gave it to me saying that if I can't make a decision I'd flip it and also not lie about the decision it makes....
(I got this coin thing from demon slayer not my idea!!....)
I decide that if it lands on heads I'll speak and on tails say nothing and yeah....... I take a deep breath and flip the coin and then cover it when it lands... I remove my hand and oh gosh it landed on heads......... I stared for awhile and I'm basically shaking a bit and I look back up to a confused Chishiya so I put the coin back in my pocket and take a huge deep breath like seriously and I say with my mouth!!.....
"My names Y/n and I can speak" I say in a nice soothing soft cute voice.
Chishiya was actually surprised to hear my voice and says
"....so you can speak well how come you didn't do it before?" He questions.
"Well ever since a little incident happened I was well a little insecure to speak I guess" I say.
"Well what are you gonna do now?" Chishiya says while I'm confused.
"What do you mean?" I say.
"The beach is a game and I'm guessing you know everything already" he says and I nod.
"Well you seem like your trying to hide something since you are wearing a long cape" he says.
"Oh..... that um well it was just for something....." I say and I then I realise something oh no! I completing forgot about that man that saw me and the spell is now probably wearing off!
"I'm sorry.... I must go !!" I say as I run off.

Chisiya
"Wait what?" I says but she's already run off and I know I only saw a glimpse but I think I saw some type of butterfly on her clothes and she wasn't wearing her swimsuit for sure.......
I then heard some screaming In the lobby and I decide to go check it out while still thinking about it.
Militants
Aguni and the other militants all meet back in the lobby talking about the witch and how a lot of people had died but still can't find the witch and how some of them want to stop but can't and then Chishiya comes too because why not?..... there all there and then the man that y/n had casted a spell on is now wearing off and the man helping him is also there and the man told aguni and the other militants what happened to him.....
"That girl with the mask on did this To me!" He says.
"She well enchanted some type of spell and casted it on me and that's why I was dizzy and couldn't sleep and yeah that's what happened!" He says.
Some militants are laughing while some are confused and don't buy it one bit.
"You think I'd believe that?" Aguni says to him.
"I know it's hard to believe but hear me out I'm serious that's what happened!" He says.
"Stop playing with me" aguni says very annoyed and the man knows no one will believe him but then a girl militant comes through and says
"It's the truth!" She says.
"I saw it too..." she says.
The man then said
"I'm not lying!" He says.
Now everyone is getting a bit worried because two people saw it and the girl wouldn't lie about this stuff since she's always serious so then aguni says
"Well if that's true then she should be the witch" he says.
"She has powers that the witch role must of had" so now aguni said to stop killings others and find the girl an bring her alive......
Everyone does that except for Chishiya because he's shocked at what they said and he feels something in his heart it's like a bad sign I guess? And he didn't know what to do that but if he didn't who knows what will happen so he just goes and yeah.....

Hey guyssss yeah sorry I lied about them having a Monet it was just a chat sorry but I hope you still like this chapter an digest ready for the next because it's gonna be amazing! Well it should be at least and if not I faile debut ehhh whatever thx for reading anyway it make some happy!👍😊