Origin Story (Part 2)

It had been a few days after the incident and (Y/n) had been feeling a lot different. He felt as if his body has changed but physically, there wasn't anything particularly different. His fit body was the same and he didn't get taller, but the only thing that is new was the marks around his chest, and stomach.

However, there was one thing that was on his mind. He wondered how he threw the cabinet like it was nothing. His intention was to lift it high enough so he would be able to crawl from under it, and escape.

One question was on his mind.

Was it the experimental spiders that did something or was it just an adrenaline rush from the stress?

(Y/n) wanted to know to test a few things so he told James he was going out for a run, and he left the house. He made sure that he had a face-mask, a large hoodie that had a big enough hood to cover his head, and his backpack full of packaged food and such.

He looked around for a space that was empty and wouldn't have people walk in every few seconds. He would've asked someone but his English wasn't that great, and he want a chance of someone finding out him possibly having powers.

After a few minutes, he stumble across an abandoned building that was surrounded by a medium-sized fence. It was surprisingly small and it was hidden enough for people on the streets to not see.

He got a running start and jumped when he was close to the fence. But instead of jumping to the height of it, he jumped quadruple the height of the fence and landed harshly on the ground, putting all the force into his legs because he didn't expect that to happen, and didn't even know how to land from height.

(Y/n) thought he would be in much more pain but his legs were only hurting a bit. He looked to the top of the building and he gulped as he placed his hands onto the flat surface of the wall, and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath and slightly jumped, and put his legs to the wall.

He opened his eyes and he was fully off the ground, and attached to the wall. (Y/n) was a little shocked but smiled a bit in excitement, and continued to scale up the wall. He picked up the pace and climbed up faster, and made it to the roof. It wasn't too high so he made sure not to stand too close to the edge, just in case a civilian looked.

'What else does Spider-Man have?' (Y/n) thought and his eyes averted to the lined up glass bottles that were on a broken crate.

'Nah, he has web shooters so there's no way I could have organic webbing,' He shook his flexed his wrist and line of webbing shot from it, attaching itself to the glass bottle and shattering on impact.

(Y/n) flexed his wrist again and a line of web shot to the nearby building, and he held onto it while walking to the edge and peering at the streets.

'Fuck it,' He thought and jumped off, swinging to the building but was gonna crash into it with full force so he shot another web to another building to change direction.

He eventually got the gist of it and kept swinging across buildings, and confidentially starting to do tricks in the air.

"Let's go!" He yelled and started doing continuous backflips while falling down, gaining momentum and shooting a web to swing at a greater speed than before.

He saw that he was gaining the attention of people so he immediately landed on the nearby roof of a building to hide.

"That was close," (Y/n) sighed but he got this weird feeling in his head, and his instincts told him that something was coming.

He jumped to the side and turned around, shooting webs at the incoming person but he stopped as soon as he saw that it was Spider-Man.

"Woah!" He exclaimed and dodged them mid-air, and landed beside (Y/n).