Gate Open: Start! (Izuku X Reine Pavolia) [BNHA X Hololive]

Warning: Some spoilers from the Manga will be tackled. More specifically on One For All!!

A sunny day at Indonesia. The birds are chirping, the dogs are barking, and the civilians are minding their own business. In fact, some civilians are more joyful because it's the holiday season. Christmas is near, and they want to prepare for the most wonderful time of the year. But there is one person who is troubled.

"I don't want to clean my room!!!"

Shouted by a woman with beautiful, long, platinum colored hair. She has a beautiful teal colored eyes. She has an outfit that might not be from this world. The woman's name is Reine Pavolia.

"Pavolia-san, please clean your room

"Pavolia-san, please clean your room." Said by a teen with green colored hair and eyes. He has freckles on his cheeks, and has an innocent smile. The teen is Izuku Midoriya, or better known by his hero name, Deku.

"You clean my room, Izuku!!" Reine commanded. She was adamant on not cleaning her room.

Izuku wanted to try again. He is aware of Reine's dislike for cleaning. It's quite ironic since if you base it from her looks, she's the type of person who wants everything cleaned.

So, he will try to persuade her, even if he has to say something embarrassing, for both him and her. He won't let Reine slack off for the day without cleaning her room, even if he had to recall something that he wants to forget. "Pavolia-san, do you remember the time you drank soap water because you were trying to get some 4* cards in a gacha game because you think it's a good luck charm?"

Reine gulped. She doesn't want to remember that again. Nor does she even want to utter a word. So, she just looked away while trying to whistle.

"Pavolia-san, do you also remember the time you accidentally sent your oneshot to my classmate's group chat?" Izuku said with a stern voice. This lead for the girl hold back her laughter, which pissed Izuku off.

Why? Because a week ago, she wrote an Izuku X Jiro oneshot, and "accidentally" sent it on Izuku's group chat. Reine is a fan of fanfictions, and tries to make one on occasions. Last week, she chose Izuku and one of his classmates, Kyoka Jiro, as her main pair for her oneshot because she finds them cute together. Izuku questioned why him and Kyoka? He is friends with the rocker girl and they both appreciate each other, but she's not part of his inner circle nor do they have romantic moments with each other. So, he wonders why he chose her out of all of the girls in his class?

Reine only answered with "Because you don't need two people to interact with each other to pair them up."

So what happened?

Reine wrote it, and sent it on Class 1-A's group chat by "accident". Needless to say, everyone saw it and some of them gave their reactions.

"Oh my~!!! Midori has these feelings for Jiro???" - Mina Ashido and Toru Hagakure