🔹Thirteen🔹

The silver edge of the knife glinted as it rushed past Azula's face, missing its mark due to her reflexes. She smirked as she eyed the blade swirl past her.

"Now, that's not a very nice way to treat your savior." She called, extending her arm to let Lyssa perch on it.

"Azula!" Mai hissed through gritted teeth, her fine eyes narrowing with resentment. "What have you done with my family? Why have you kidnapped me and Tylee?"

"Your family is fine, Lyssa alerted Rouge and her group. Since she owes me, she's keeping yours and Tylee's family safe for the time being." Azula brushed Mai's concern aside.

"Keeping our family safe? What's going on?" Tylee demanded apprehensively, eyeing Zuko and his pals who had just turned up at the scene.

"I'd like to know that myself!" Zuko growled," Why have you brought them here, why are you so keen on dragging everyone into danger?"

"Into danger? Zuko, I just saved their sorry asses."

"Saved? What do you mean?"

"Zuko, it surprises me how we are even related." Azula huffed, "Well, you and Mai are companions right? And so are you and Tylee. Father is bound to come after them in hopes of finding us. Also, they were my old allies, father is most definitely going to suspect them. And their family's. I had forgotten about that. I thought I was too late but it seemed father hasn't acted yet. So I ordered my old associates Rouge to keep their families safe and I suspected they would want to help you so I hailed them over here." Azula spoke with an air of explaining to a two-year-old why 1 plus 1 gives 2.

"Wait, Father? As in angry and scary ex- Firelord, father?" Tylee interjected.

"Hmm. It seems the hasn't spread the word." Azula reflected.

"Zuko, what's going on?" Mai demanded.

"Come inside first, I'll explain."

**********************************************************************

"Who's Rouge?" Toph questioned as she sat beside Azula in front of the fire.

Azula's gaze broke from seeing Lyssa sleeping to face Toph.

"An old compatriot."

"I guessed that much, genius."

"Well, back when I was in the asylum, I met Rouge."

"And-?"

"I talked to her."

"And-?"

"She talked to me."

"AND-?"

"I broke her out of there and now she owes me."

"AND-?"

Azula turned and stared at Toph.

"What do you mean 'AND-?' That's all there is."

"Sheesh." Exclaimed Toph." You make breaking from an Asylum sound boring."

Azula rolled her eyes." Well, I'm not one to tell bedtime stories around the fire you know, how about you give it a go, shortie."

A grin made way into tophs way " Is that a challenge?"

"Maybe it is."

"Well, then I'm sure you'd love to hear the tales of the Blind Bandit wouldn't you?"

**********************************************************************************************

This one's small cause the rest wouldn't be suitable with this content.