29 - stay

"Eleanor is in the hospital,"
----------
Chapter 29 : stay

As soon as I heard the news I went to the hospital as fast as I could

As soon as I heard the news I went to the hospital as fast as I could. I was in the middle of an important box match when my coach told me Lorenzo called me. Immediately I stopped everything, when Lorenzo calls you there is something very important. When he said Eleanor was in the hospital I grabbed my coat and walked out of the spirt store. Even though I was just in the middle of one of the most important boxing matches I've ever had.

And now I'm sitting here on a much too small chair that I had to cram my body into waiting for the doctor. Next to me Emilio is nervously biting his black painted nails, he doesn't look good. He looks very...worried. I roll my eyes, now he is worried but when Anastasia is there he will forget about Eleanor in 1, 2, 3. Just like all the rest. Lorenzo is standing a little further away talking on the phone with someone, he sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose with his fingers. Next to Emilio, Matteo is sleeping, well, snoring. I don't understand how he can sleep, but actually I do, he came straight back with the plane, he away again to take care of some business. I think Matteo if he was there would have believed Eleanor instead of that babrie doll. On the other side of the waiting room you have Valentino, Leonardo and Alessandro. Leonardo is just sitting in front of sight, he seems to be deep in thought. Alessandro is sitting with his head in his hands, I can't see his face but I know he is incredibly angry with himself right now, he deserves the guilt. Asshole. And then you have Valentino who is, well who is Valentino and is trying to comfort Alessandro. If anyone needs comforting it's Eleanor.

"I really screwed up," Alessandro mutters, sighing in frustration. I look at him, and Valentino rubs his back, he opens his mouth and probably wants to say something like no you didn't, but I'm ahead of him.

"Yep," I reply dryly.

With a jerk, Alessandro and Valentino look at me. Alessandro looks at me with big eyes, like he didn't expect me to say that, while Valentino gives me a murderous look.

"Yes what?" I ask, shrugging my shoulders nonchalantly. "It's the truth," I look at Leonardo. "Right Leo?" I ask him, he always tells the truth so I'm curious if he would admit his mistake, after all, he also dropped Eleanor like a brick. Leonardo sighs.

"We all screwed up," sounds Leonardo's reply.

"I didn't," I admit, I mean I was there for her, in my way. Of course Matteo would have been there for her differently, in a better way....

"Huh, did you realize that A-" begins Valentino but Alessandro interrupts him.

"That the name that is not mentioned,"