Two

"Happy birthday Normani" Beyoncé said waking Normani up.

"Ank you" Normani said smiling at her mama.

"Let's get ready Mama want to take you somewhere" Beyoncé said.

Knowles house

"Ain't today her birthday?" Matthew said.

"Yeah" Tian said.

"Who birthday?" Solange asked getting her hair done.

"Normani" Matthew said.

"Oh" Solange said.

She missed her sisters so much but she have lots of fun with her mommy and daddy. School is fun even tho she's home schooled and she had a big birthday party for her birthday.

"That damn child don't even look like me" Matthew said picking up an old picture of Normani she was about two months old.

"I want to see this lil baby" Matthew said.

"Why" Tian asked ignored.

"Because that's my child" Matthew said.

"Then why the fuck you leave" Tian asked.

"Because I told you I didn't want anymore kids then you poke holes in my condoms like what the fuck" Matthew said.

"Because kids always kept us leveled headed" Tian said.

"Will it didn't this time, where is she why she not here?" Matthew asked not seeing his baby since birth.

"Why you so worried where she at all of sudden?" Tian asked.

"Because I abandoned her and I feel horrible, I left my own child" Matthew said sighing.

"Well to late she with Beyoncé somewhere" Tian said.

"What the fuck you talking about that's your baby not Beyoncé, why would Beyoncé have her" Matthew asked.

"You been here almost a year and you just not talking about this baby" Tian said losing her patients.

"Because I feel like a fucking bitch a lil ass bitch for leaving my daughter, that's why" Matthew yelled at Tian.

"Well her and Beyoncé left now get over it" Tian said.

"Left? Beyoncé was like 16, 15 when I left why the fuck she taking care of a baby she should be in school still" Matthew said getting up walking over to Tian.

"You didn't want the bay so I didn't so Beyoncé took her and they left." Tian said casually.

"What the fuck" Matthew said then started to choke Tian.

Tian scratched at Matthew hands kicking her legs.

Matthew left her go heated.

"Go find my fucking kids" Matthew yelled at Tian.

"NORMANI NOT EVEN YOUR CHILD" Tian yelled.

"What?" Matthew said looking at Tian.

"Come on Normani left go over here" Beyoncé said as her and normani ran around the park.

Normani ran to her Mama giggling.

"You getting so big" Beyoncé said as tears ran down her face.

Beyoncé picked up normani kissed her.

"It's tay mama" Normani said wiping Beyoncé tears.

"I know" Beyoncé said kissing Normani head.