Chapter 23

Author’s note:

I’ve just gotten my air conditioner fixed!

Now I just need the alcohol.
__________________________________________________________________

Shoto Todoroki, quirk: Half cold half hot. He is one of the top students in class 1-A in terms of power, he had earned himself third place in the recent sport festival, and may have a personal fan club in the school somewhere. He hates his father with a burning passion, and he has collected a total of 3 friends since meeting Boboiboy, who’ll be his tutor for the next few days.

7a.m, Endeavor Agency’s training area.

“Good morning, Shoto!” speak of the angel. This 145 centimeters tall child will be training with Todoroki for the next few days. Despite the small sizing of this individual his ‘quirk’ can be considered more or less overpowered. But the kid did sacrifice his sanity for it.

“Endeavor’s busy with personal business right now, so I’m here to delivered the schedule for your intern period” the irrelevant character informed the boys, passing them typed out sheets of time tables. Which includes no break except for lunch, placement that was obviously made for both Boboiboy and Todoroki to not see it each other as much as possible, and a personal training provided by Endeavor will be around the evenings.

Let’s all be honest here, we know Todoroki isn’t going to follow any of this and will drag Boboiboy around the whole day. “It looks like we’re free for the whole day.” He claimed, to that Boboiboy made a face of ‘wat?’ “I know this place is fire proofed so we can start right now.”

“W-Wait, Shoto! Can’t you see the schedule is packed? I’m supposed to start practicing with some simulation robots!” he concludes pointing at the time table. “And you are to…” he reached for Todoroki’s paper to check out and this is where icyhot used the full advantage of his height and lifted the paper out of Boboiboy’s reach.

“As I said, we’re free for the whole day.” He insisted to the other’s dismay, crumpling the paper roughly and promptly incinerated it. “I heard there’s a local festival nearby, we can go there after practice.” Step 2 to friendship, spend time with your friends, the random website told him. So he surfed the internet for something in the area to defy the old geezer.

.

.

.

“Alright Shoto, we’ll start with just Fire and Water okay? Then we can move on to Blaze or Ice if you want.” Boboiboy told Todoroki, who was getting in his hero costume, the temperature regulator needed. While the elemental manipulator tied the jacket around his waist.

“That’s alright, but please don’t go easy on me.” Shoto knows how much Boboiboy had been holding back, even as his tier 1s the upgraded versions are dangerous to be used long term, and to the enemy.

Notice: Boboiboy didn’t mention anything about space aliens and cacao energy with magical orb shaped robots that have powers unimaginable. How box shaped head aliens are extremely mean, and he had experience being sucked in a black hole and essentially ‘died’ for a few seconds.

Boboiboy Blaze!

“Alright! Let’s get started!” Blaze was excited, pumping up his fists, effectively igniting them in flames. He got in position, this exercise will be the warm up, the element won’t attack but block and dodge instead. measuring half n’ half’s stamina against Blaze. Shoto first come in contact with Frostfire to which he lasted les than 1 second of actual combat time.

Todoroki rushed to Blaze using his ice and summoned fire on his right side to send Blaze’s way. He planned to reach under and struck the boy using a powered upper cut, it’s like an engine of sorts just that his fist was the rocket. But as per usual, Blaze just hops out of the way casually. To this icyhot sets the field ablaze in the hopes of some what damage his opponent and cause problems to the properties if he can.