Book 2!

Hello!
Alec story continues in book two. Also a bunch of new characters will be there.
Like Rohan a dangerous rouge. And many people will find their soul mates!

Book 2 is complete and is called the second one. Alec comes back in chapter 10 and he will have a complete story in all of the books.

Book 3 is complete! (The third one) it contains a sweet Spanish trans boy, fae, werewolves, dangerous deals and horrible curses and the cutest couple you will ever meet! I have a bunch of chapters down already and update about once a week!

Book 4, the final book of the serie is currently a work in process. But a little spoiler never hurt anyone. The first sentence and the last of the first chapter perhaps;
"I don't care if you kill me. We are still eating gnocchi tonight."
&
"I just build a bomb."

If your done with Wolves and prophecies right now but want a cute fluffy love story then read My prince, it's not that long, no angst or anything, just sweet and cute !

I'm also currently writing some other projects. Let me know if any of these are something you might want to read:

- an urban vampire story. A guy gets murdered on his birthday and wakes up in an alley starving. So he calls his friends and accidentally tries to drink his crush. He and his friends try and figure out how to do this new vampire stuff together.

- a guy fins out his mates are the alpha triplets. So he tries to run away every single day but never dares to go through with it. What happens when they find out.

-a ghost living in the house he was murdered in is beginning to be very bored. So when a new family with some hot guys moves in he decides to have some fun.

Thanks for reading and voting and following! I appreciate all of your support! It makes me want to write! 😘