Part 105

(Sorry about releasing this late, I just finished writing these chapter ❤️)

Yoongi was in his room, thinking about what he will do to the guy that had the balls to hurt Jimin when he heard a little knock on his door. Yoongi smiled and was about to call out but then he remembered how his cousin did the same thing. He remembered how Hoseok would knock like that and then chainsaw his door in half. Yoongi covered his mouth and shivered.

Yoongi turns to the door with fear written on his spine but nothing happened. "Huh?". Yoongi blinks. His cousin would been had split the door into two's by now. "Yoongi? Are you sleeping?". Yoongi heard Jimin's voice and immediately ran over to the door to open it.

 Yoongi heard Jimin's voice and immediately ran over to the door to open it

Yoongi took a step back from Jimin and held his nose. "Hi!". Jimin chirps. "It was cold in my room so I came here to sleep". Jimin says. "Is that ok?". Jimin asked. "Of course it is". Yoongi grins. "Thank you!". Jimin ran passed Yoongi and jumps on the bed. Yoongi chuckled and closed the door and went over to the bed with the happy lamb.

"Why is your room cold?". Yoongi asked. "The window wouldn't close for some reason". Jimin pouted. "I'll fix it tomorrow". Yoongi said and Jimin tilts his head at him. "I'm the repair man in the house". Yoongi sighed and Jimin giggled. "Wait, why didn't you go to Jin's room?". Yoongi asks. "I can't come to boyfriend when I'm in trouble?". Jimin said.

"No! Th-that's not wh... Didn't I tell you to stop hanging out with Taehyung?". Yoongi says and Jimin laughed. "Can't do that Yoongi, he's my brother, best friend and soulmate". Jimin said. "Soulmate?". Yoongi repeats the word. "Oh no, he can't be your soulmate". Yoongi flat out said. "Why not?". Jimin asked. "Cause I'm your soulmate". Yoongi said.

"But... You're my boyfriend". Jimin said. "Exactly and since I'm your boyfriend, that makes me your soulmate as well". Yoongi said. "Ohhhh... Ok!". Jimin beamed. "Good". Yoongi pats Jimin on his head. "Hehe". Jimin likes getting patted on his head. "But back to your question". Jimin said. "I wanted to go to Eomma first but I saw Nam Nam go in there so I didn't want to disturb them".

"Oh... Ok". Yoongi rubs his neck. "Then I wanted to go to Tae but he's always in Jungkook's room". Jimin pouted. "Just like papa Caesar". Jimin puffed out his cheeks. "Papa Caesar?". Yoongi said. "Yup!". Jimin grins. "Why?". Yoongi covers his face. "Why are you SO cute?". Yoongi said. "I don't know what to do since no one wants to tell me how to turn it off". Jimin said.

"No". Yoongi boops Jimin's nose. "You will not turn off your adorableness". Yoongi said. "Never, ok?". Yoongi says. "Ok?". Jimin says confused. "Good, now we cuddle to sleep". Yoongi said. "Yay!". Jimin jumps on Yoongi and wraps his little self around him. 'What did I do!?!'. Yoongi mentally screams to the heavens. "Nighty night Yoongi". Jimin gave Yoongi a kiss on his cheek before snuggling up on Yoongi's chest and closing his eyes.

'Fuuuuuuck!'. Yoongi covers his face.

"He's so god damn cute".