Part 106

Everyone minus Jimin, Jin and Taehyung were in Namjoon's hideout the next morning to try to find the man that hurt Jimin before he finds the lamb

Everyone minus Jimin, Jin and Taehyung were in Namjoon's hideout the next morning to try to find the man that hurt Jimin before he finds the lamb. "I honestly don't know why Jin isn't here". Hoseok crossed his legs saying. "He has every right to know what's gonna on". Hoseok huffed. "I agree". Yoongi says and Hoseok whipped his head over to his cousin.

"I'm sorry?". Hoseok blinks. "Did you just agree with me?". Hoseok says. "I did". Yoongi said. Hoseok looks Yoongi up and down. "Are you drunk?". Hoseok asked and Yoongi gave him a dead face. "Is that a yes?". Hoseok asks and Yoongi just sighs. "Y'all could have told me where the hell y'all were!". Minho yelled, walking in and looks at Hoseok.

"Hell...". "I will ring your body like a sponge". Caesar growled and placed Hoseok on his lap. "Right... You're still breathing". Minho rolls his eyes. "What the...". "Now, now zaddy". Hoseok pats Caesar on his head. "We have things to take care of". Hoseok says and looks at Minho. "Did you find anything?". Hoseok asked. "A few things actually my dear".

Minho gave Namjoon a thick folder and Namjoon takes them. "And these are?". Namjoon asked while taking out his glasses. "Well... Some have information about Jayoung, the man that's probably after Jimin". Minho says. "Some are about them trying to rebuild the hybrid sell houses all over again... And... The rest are about their families". Minho said.

"What?". Jungkook finally spoke open and went over to Namjoon's desk. "That bastard better still be alive". Jungkook hissed, snatching the folder from Namjoon and pulling out every piece of paper there was in it to find something about Taehyung's father. "Calm...". "Don't you tell me to calm down". Jungkook cut Namjoon off and he finally found the information about Mr. Kim.

"He's... Still breathing". Jungkook glared at the photo of Mr. Kim. "Look at him... Smiling and shit with that fake ass family and wealth... I'mma kill him". Jungkook laughs at walks out the room and no one stops him. "Oh! Oh! We call Jimin's family!". Hoseok yells. "We can't...". "May! Guess what! I know where Jimin's bitch ass family is!". Hoseok walks over to the desk and grabbed Jimin's family address paper.

"Gurl, you don't have to worry about that, I damn near invented body bags, just bring your weapon of choice and I'll text you the address". Hoseok smiled. "Yeah you can get the mom cause I can't "hurt" a female". Hoseok rolled his eyes. "My bitch ass cousin told me that". Hoseok huffed. "That's exactly what I said!". Hoseok walked out the room and they watched him. "H-he really left me". Caesar said.

"I already called redestruction of those places!". Minho beamed. "Th-that's not a...". "Hello?". Minho picked up his phone. "Y'all find it!?!". Minho grins. "Great! Listen y'all have some fun but the boss is mine understood? Wonderful! I'm on my way!". Minho jumps up and down and runs out the room. "I guess we got that Jayoung guy". Caesar said. "As we should". Yoongi scoffed.

"What does that paper say about him Joon?". Caesar asked. "Well for starters... He's fucking fifty years old". Namjoon says. "Oh, so I don't have to feel bad for ripping his back open and using his spine for rope". Caesar nods and Yoongi looks at him. "What? He's gonna die sooner or later might as well have fun with him". Caesar said. "You don't feel bad for hurting a elder?". Namjoon asked.

"I feel nothing". Caesar smiled. "And he isn't a elder... He's a fucking monster". Caesar said. "Fair point". Namjoon nods. "Anyway, the weapons will be here tomorrow and Minho's men will be here this afternoon". Namjoon said. "As long as they don't try shit with my Jimin, I'm good". Yoongi said. "With a shit throwing Tae swinging around here, they won't do shit". Caesar chuckled.

"Does he really throw his shit at people?". Namjoon asked. "Woah, I didn't say it was his". Caesar said. "What?". Yoongi said. "What?". Caesar repeated. "I'mma go". Caesar nods and left. Namjoon and Yoongi looked at each other.

"Disgusting".