Chapter 26

Previously on Chapter 25

"Well... what's done is done... we have it, we might as well learn from it" Aang said. Katara and I just nod our heads in agreement. I turn my head to look at Sokka who's sitting by a rock. He rolls his eyes at us. I sigh softly at his reaction. 'It's alright, Y/N... he will come around...' I thought to myself. Just like Aang said. We have the scroll. We night as well we learn.

-Great... More Troubles-

Y/N P.O.V

We're now standing by the river, trying to learn from the scroll. I stand next to my brother. While Katara's looking at the scroll.

"Okay. I just want to try this one move first and its all yours" she said. She turns to look at Aang. "Here, hold it open for me. The single water whip. Looks doable..." she said. She take a couple of steps back as her eyes stays on the scroll.

I watch as she tries to mimic the movement in the scroll. But ended up whipping her own forehead. "Ouch!!" She said, holding her forehead. I can hear Sokka laughing.

"I'm sorry. But you deserved it..." he said. "Sokka... be nice to your sister, would you?" I said. He turns his head to look at me. "What? You don't realize that you two have been duped? She's only interested in teaching herself" he said. "They will get their turns after I figure out the water whip!" She yelled at him, looking annoyed. She tries again, only to hit Momo. He turns around and chitters angrily at her.

"Ugh!! Why can't I get this stupid move?!" She yelled frustratedly. I let out a sigh and walk forward. "Look, Katara... practice needs patience. You're not going no where if you're angry" I said. Aang walks towards her. "I'm sure you'll get it... you just gotta shift your weight through the stances" he said. He show her the move and manage to get it right.

"There, see? The key to bending-" he tried to say, but Katara cuts him off. "Will you two please shut your air holes?!" She yelled at him. "Katara we were just trying to-" I started, but she cuts me off as well.

"Shut it! Believe it or not your infinite wisdom gets a little old sometimes! Why don't we just throw the scroll away if you both are so naturally gifted!!" She yelled at us.

I just stare at her speechless. I feel tears in my eyes. I turn my head away and notice Sokka glaring at her. She turns to him and notices it too. "What?!" She yelled. She turns to look at us and notices our faces.

"Oh my Gosh, Aang... Y/N... I'm so so sorry. I don't know what came over me. But you guys know what? It won't happen again. Here... this is yours. I don't want to have anything to do with it anymore..." she said, handing the scroll to Aang. "It's okay, Katara..." Aang said. I walk forward and gently pull her into a hug. She hugs me back softly.

"What about Momo? He's the real victim here..." I hear Sokka said. She pulls away from the hug and walk towards Momo. She kneels down and pet his head. "I'm sorry, Momo..." she said. "What about me? There was that time you-" Sokka started. "No more apologies!" She said. I just let out a soft laugh at their small bickering.

Time-skip

I open my eyes to Sokka's protest. "What happened, Sokka?" I said in a sleepy voice. Aang wakes up as well. "She took the scroll! She's obsessed with that thing! It's just a matter of time before she got us all in deep-" he got cut off by a rope wrapping itself around his wrists. He yelled as he got pulled off.