Chapter 19

The room was quiet, everybody froze. It felt like time was stopped. Everyone doesn't know how to answer Y/n. Except for Mimi who asks for some pats. Y/n with a combination of confused face and annoyed face. Suddenly the silence was cut by the doorbell ringing.
Y/n walk towards the door and was greeted by a punch in the face by Sonii. Rae was furious and was about to charge at Sonii, but Sykkuno already slam himself to him. Poki was about to approach Y/n when suddenly she feels an evil aura around him. Y/n's eyes lit up as he charge outside, he grabbed Sonii's throat while he was down.

Y/n: You...

Sonii: W-wait! *punching Y/n's shoulder*"

Y/n: The more you punch, the more I'll choke you. Think about that-

Poki: Babe that's enough!

Sykkuno: Y/n you're choking him!

Y/n looked at Sonii, he gives Sonii one last stare before he let go of him. Sonii runs to his car tripping on his legs again and drove away.

Rae: Are you okay?

Y/n:...

Poki: Babe...?

Y/n: I'm sorry, yeah I'm alright...

Poki: Are you sure?

Y/n: Yeah... That son of a bitch...

Sykkuno: It's okay Y/n he's gone, if he decided to expose what happened today we'll get your back

Y/n: Thanks guys... *sigh*

TIME SKIP (A Few Weeks Later)

Y/n was in the bathroom, doing his morning routine. But then he notices a pimple growing upon his head, as he touches it he felt something was moving inside. Huh, strange... Y/n thought to himself. Y/n think if he leaves it alone then it'll go away on itself.
Y/n starts streaming by himself because Poki was taking a break for a while, his chat was spamming 'pimple b-OMEGALUL-i'.

Y/n: Wait chat can you actually see it?

Chat: Yes
Yeah we can LUL
Puberty be like OMEGALUL
Lmao yes

Y/n: Huh, alright then

Poki: Hey babe, are you still streaming?

Y/n: Yes I am

Poki: Hi chat!

Chat: POKII!!
Hi Poki!
Look, it's Pimple b-OMEGALUL-i's gf

Poki: Why are they calling you pimple boi?

Y/n: Oh it's because of this |Y/n shows his pimple|

Poki: That's big, you should check it out maybe

Y/n: Yeah maybe

Chat: Pepelaugh
You know what else is big? EZ
Pepelaugh Yeah right
<this message has been deleted by the mods>

Y/n: Chat...!

Poki giggles and kissed Y/n's forehead making the chat going crazy. Poki soon left and Y/n was back to stream again, alone.

Y/n: GAH fuck...!

Y/n suddenly cursed, he slowly touch his big pimple and starting to get suspicious. He felt a slight tingling and pain in it. Chat can't decide to laugh or worried.
After a while, Y/n finally end his stream and was about to head to bed when the pain comes in again. He let out a hiss of pain, it echoed through the house. The sound of Poki's footstep was getting closer and closer. Poki walked into her bedroom to find Y/n was touching the pimple on his head, the expression that he made immediately makes her worry.