Chapter.6

Y/n's POV

I glanced at the mirror the party was over 1 hour ago we came home as soon as it ended tae and Ara went to there house I sighed as jimin was in washroom 'why did jimin kept looking at Ara all the time?' I thought I saw his eyes they looked totally different....I'm thinking too much

'Y/n ~~~'

I looked around who the hell whispered my name ? "Jimin don't try anything funny !" I yelled as he didn't replied am I hearing things now

'Y/n~~~~~~~~~~~~ I see now your doubting your own husband hmm'

The voice whispered it felt as if right beside my ear "the hell !!!!!" I whispered looking around finding no one I gulped "Y/n ?" Jimin said as I immediately hugged him "hey babe what happened you okay ?" He asked as I sighed "I'm I'm fine jimin " I said as he smiled pecking my lips why is he acting so different "jimin ?" I asked as he smiled "yes baby ?" He replied "didn't you asked me if I'm ready to bear our child or not ?" I asked as he froze on his spot..."I'm ready baby " I said hugging him "that's that's really a great news baby !" He yelled almost making me fall he picked me up while spinning around like a mad man , I giggled.

??? POV

I looked at the happy couple I sighed looking out of the window looking at the sky why am I still not free ? I'm dead right? Then why ? I questioned but as I closed my eyes only her image was dancing in front of me her image....she was smiling at me beautifully but it didn't last long as he came to her kissing her I opened my eyes at instant "fucker " I whispered I decided to find her...but how ? I cannot go out of the penthouse without his body now shit!!!!!

..........Canada ............

The man sighed as he looked at the man on the bed his body was attached with big machines which are keeping him alive "Justin?" A man said from outside as the man sat straight "yes ?" He replied in English "your father is on the line " the man replied in English as Justin nodded and took the call totally changing his accent to a korean one "yeoboseyo appa ?" He said as the man on other side smiled happily hearing his son's voice "I miss you my son when are you coming?" The father asked as son looked at the man infront of him who was in deep sleep "will come soon appa really soon " he replied biting his inner cheek "great but son the penthouse has been sold " his father said justin sighed "that's fine I'll take the down floor room " he said and decided to end the call...his light brown eyes twinkle with pearl tears ,as his dark brown silk hairs were pushed back settled perfectly not to tell his white skin has no tattoos but his lip has a piercing which made him look hella hot "do not worry bro I'll make sure to find those who did this to you " he said wiping his tears with back of his hand .

Author's POV

Taehyung giggled watching his girlfriend talking with TV well yea she is cursing the main lead for being super dumbo and is saying that 2nd lead is best and guess what taehyung can't hold his laugh anymore getting a glare from his girlfriend he kept quite while trying to to bite her cheeks since she is looking damn cute "so cute " he whispered as she looked at him smiling "I know right and hot too " she said as he looked at her confused "what ?" He asked as she looked at him confused "look at him the second lead he is damn hot and cute at the same time baby " she said cheering happily as he got jealous and offed the TV making her groan in annoyance "why would you do that tae !!!!!!!!!!" She yelled as he laughed running away but before she can go ahead the bell rang "love please see who is it am in washroom " he yelled as she giggled and walked towards the door opened it but no one was there "wait did someone just played a prank or what ?" She mumbled "who is it ?" Taehyung asked back hugging her "no-no one " Ara said as taehyung twisted his eyes brow in confusion "nevermind let's go inside I'm tried " taehyung said pecking her whole neck making her giggles they locked the door and he picked her up making her smile more "I love you tae " she whispered kissing his lips "I love you too " he whispered back......

His eyes burned in fire as he felt suffocating he wants to burn this whole house alive but he can't.

Happy birthday jin oppa world wide handsome love you so much oppa your the best your the most handsome man I've even seen in my life beautiful from outside too and inside too

*sorry for late posting lmao enjoy anyways I'll try to be updated and who is this justin nowwww ??? Our story just took the 1st turn*