Part 52

(We cut to a forest that is pouring with rain as we see a waterfall with branches falling down it before it suddenly stops and the skies become clear and a bunch of Pokémon like rattata and a female nidoran look out to see a goldeen who doesn't look okay as a pidgey flying by is blown back suddenly as strong gusts of wind appears as a mysterious Pokémon roars and the water becomes from its bad yellow, disgusting colour to its natural blue, purified state as the four Pokémon look to see the legendary Pokémon suicune)

(At the lab)

Cerise: Ash, Goh, (Y/N) big news! The legendary Pokémon suicune has appeared!

Ash: suicune!

Goh: where is it!

Chrysa: Eye witnessed accounts of it right around this area.

Ren: it says suicune travels the world purifying polluted water. We also heard that a big storm seriously muddied up these once pristine lake waters and it's there suicune appeared to cleanse up the lake.

Ash: suicune sounds kinda nice.

Goh: kinda... nice? A legendary Pokémon, nice?

Cerise: perhaps that's part of being a legend. It obviously earned people's respect.

Chrysa: but there are some oddities.

Cerise/Ash/Goh: huh?

Chrysa: normally once it has cleaned a body of water suicune usually goes away but this time it seems to be staying around the lake.

Goh: I wonder why.

Cerise: and so that's just what I want my research fellows to find out.

Ash/Goh: right.

Ash: then it's time to, go!

Goh: go!

(Y/N): I brought back pupitar for today so this should be fu-

((Y/N)'s phone notifies him as he looks at it before his eyes widen and he grits his teeth and his look turns cold)

(Y/N): I'm going to a different part of Johto, don't follow me.

Goh: but-

(Goes to grab (Y/N)'s shoulder but (Y/N) growls and slams him against the wall mercilessly and gives him a cold look)

(Y/N): I mean it. For your own safety.

(He leaves)

(With Ash and Goh as they arrive in Johto themselves)

(They're looking around before they start freaking out)

Goh: what's that awful odour!

Ash: it stinks. (They look around) over this way.

(They head off as they see a polluted lake)

Ash: this is the lake suicune is supposed to be. How did it get like this?

Goh: wasn't suicune supposed to have cleansed up the water?

Man: muk use sludge bomb!

Another male: trubbish do your worst 

(We see them both firing sludge bomb into the water as stuff is being put into the water)

Ash: what are they doing?

Goh: they look like rough characters, we should contact officer Jenny

(Ash rushes in)

Goh: (quietly) what Ash!