chapter 6

Isabella's pov

After 20 minutes of the boys trying to find clothes that might just fit me we finally settled on one of the twins' old jumpers and some basketball pants that were one of the twins when they were 13, the pants still fall down past my knees but it's fine I will survive.

After an hour's drive we finally made it to this giant mall. It looked like it could hold a thousand different shops, people were all around content in their own shopping, The whole place had such a diverse vibe to it.

"Bells your the girl where do you want to go first?" Rafaello questions, it looks like he's bored already.

"I don't really know anywhere, i haven't ever really been shopping before" I mumble while fiddling with the sleeves of my jumper

"Ok that's just sad girl" Dante laughed but then actually looked at me and saw i wasn't joking. It shut him up pretty quickly.

"Okay. Well that wasn't awkward at all was it" Antonio starts laughing at Dante.

"Alright let's just get this over with, I will go get phones and all that for Isabella and you guys can go with her to get clothes" Rafaello intructs before walking away.

"Well i guess it's just us 3 then" Dante smiles at me.

"Some of my friends are here, Bye" Antonio walks off in the opposite direction.

"Correction, us 2" Dante says again trying to lighten the mood.

Dante and I went off and started shopping, we went into all different expensive shops earning myself a couple of dirty looks from random girls...What are their problems!

I could never decide if I wanted something so Dante created this system to trick me. He would hold up two three different shirts with completely different styles and made me choose what shirt I liked best and from then on he would basically buy everything that was in that style. The clothes are consistent on mainly baggy clothes.

After we got everything I needed we just started looking around at random stores until I stumbled upon heaven itself.....Well not actually heaven but it was close enough.

I walk in admiring all the walls covered in skate boards, turning around. I keep looking until one catches my eye, I stop in my tracks and just study the design.

 I keep looking until one catches my eye, I stop in my tracks and just study the design

"I dont not expect you to like skating" Dante smirked

"What, you think that girl can't skate. Don't you" I blurted out and turned to face him.

"What no i didn't mean it in that way, you just, well, you see...You don't come across as someone who can skate" He desperately tried to cover his mistakes

"Haha it's fine, i get that a lot" I start to laugh at how scared he looked.

"What one do you want"

"Huh?"