25!

link: spoti.fi/3NBQzny
BROOKLYN BABY | LANA DEL REY
YOUR WOMAN | WHITE TOWN
FLUORESCENT ADOLESCENT | ARCTIC MONKEYS
KIWI | HARRY STYLES

RECAP!
Harry and Josephine travel to New York, and during their travels Harry shares a bit more of his past with Josephine, along with their favorite memories with each other. Once they finally arrive and check into their hotel, they attend dinner at Piper and Val's home, who both adore Josephine the second the meet her, mainly because of how brightened Harry is while with her. At the end of dinner, Harry asks about Riley, an old friend from his past, and obtains the desired contact information that he lost while moving, knowing he'll have a use for it in the near future. And then they fuck. :)

The sun isn't the one to wake her the following morning, but the pungent scent of burning nicotine, and with tired, blinking eyes, she out stretches her arms out and realizes that he's not in bed right beside her as expected. She sits up in the half empty bed, letting the comforter fall to her lap while leaving her top half exposed, but she doesn't care and catches him sat idly on the window sill with the burning cigarette hanging loosely between his lips. He hasn't taken notice of her yet, eyes focused on the window as he watches the city below them with his legs stretched out and crossed in front of him, and he seems to be wrapped up in his own thoughts.

Cold air rudely nipped at her warm skin without the thick bedding tightly wrapped around her body, causing her lips to curl into a slight frown as she reaches for his long sleeved shirt on the floor beside the bed, and as she moves, her consciousness has been made his business. He had been awake for a little over an hour now, sleep didn't come easy to him, but there was no specific cause, just a busy mind with unwavering thoughts. He laid with her as she slept for as long as he could until he became restless, knowing he couldn't go too far without her, but needed something to do.

People watching while smoking cigarettes did the trick.

When she gently tugs his shirt over her head and throws the rest of the comforter off of her legs, he extends a hand towards her, motioning for her to come over to him, and with her feet shuffling against the floor of the hotel room, she obliges. He doesn't hesitate to pull her body on to his lap, her skin much warmer than his own due to the fluffy bedding trapping her body hear, and she quickly leans against him, resting her head on his chest as she stared out the window like he had for a decent amount of time. He wraps one arm around her body, skin still warm from the layer of bedding that seemed abandon, and smoothes one hand along her back, feeling her spine through his tattered shirt.

"There's a guy down there . . . been flirting with this woman for ten minutes now," He mumbles through the faint smile tainting his lips, only before inhaling the smoke and plucking it from his lips to continue, "no progress made, still hasn't grown the stones to ask her out." He points his finger at the couple through the window when noticing she had no idea who he was talking about, and as her eyes find the man chatting with the woman, she smiles, watching as he did the same.

"Well, maybe he's nervous." She tries to reason.

"'s no reason to puss out now . . . he's come so far." He subtly jokes, but she chuckles and leans further into him. "But you've got a point, guys only get nervous around girls that are worth getting nervous over."

"Did I make you nervous?"

"Only a little . . ." He confesses, and it amuses her as she sits up to face him, "but then I spoke to you and realized that you were about as threatening as a newborn puppy. Easy on the eyes too, I could hardly look away from you." He tells her, reaching to place his palm against her cheek and she leans into his touch as her eyes remain gazing into his own. Wordlessly, she sits up with puckered lips and he meets her halfway, pressing his lips to her own while her cheek remains cradled in his palm.