The Night

There were many people around especially the Buisness Men's with their dates who were being given special treatment .. they all look dangerous in their own Many Reporters with Camera and Microphones Some even tried to Approach her she herself don't know why ? But Angre his Men shooed them all Away .. It has been twenty minutes since he has gone !

" Where is my baba ? She asked Angre who was standing there with stoic expressions as someone has put him on gun point .

" He will be Arriving soon " His curt reply made her hesitate to ask him further ...

Though she was feeling very uncomfortable at this place it's not like she had not attended public places before she has but something about connected to him made her feel very nervous .. And the media who were busy interviewing Buisness Men's And their gazes on her were not doing any good in decreasing her Nervousness ! But All she could do was just sit here and wait for the devil himself ...

" Ladies and Gentlemen May I have your Attention please " A Men in his late thirties spoke from a distant stage, getting everyone's attention  instantly ...

" As we all know , Buisness from across the Region gather here once again for the Annual Asia's biggest buisness Awards Tonight , Sadly pandemic has hit us all in some way.. People have lost their jobs And some buisnesses have unable to survive ... This event Produces extremely impressive nominees ..that covers the gamut from high technical services to "health sciences " ... VR Industry is a shining example of innovative technology companies that are putting London on their Map Thanks to their unique software products , VR industry has been growing internationally steadily building their team all over the world .... So You guess it Right !! The Winner of this Award goes to
" Mr Vansh Raisighania " the younger master of Singhania family.. Therefore ,  Without further wait I shall like the honour of our host Mr Vansh Raisighania to
Grace us with his precense ..."
The Men completed his speech with a smile stepped aside .

Riddhima's heart thudded inside her Ribcage As she saw him Approaching the stage out of Nowhere he Appeared In his black tuxedo , He held so much Authority and power that his entire being screamed danger , The whole crowd burst into Applause as the Camera flashed with many Reporters started to pounder questions upon him ..

" Thank you , Well it's my pleasure to be here We are very suprised and delighted with the honour for our team We just want  to continue
To grow and do the Right things ( the win ) underlines all the hardwork ( our staff ) has done This honour is special and it is greatly appreciated " He stated with a charming smile adorning his devilish handsome face , A smirk adorned his lips As people faces flashed with a Ponce of Respect for him .. giving his credit to his staff woww what a Irony , Him giving something to someone what's his !!

Well This what he knows .,  Manipulation Those stupid people just believe him what he said !

Riddhima felt herself being nervous as she saw him giving her his famous ... Devilish smirk that only means he's going to do something big real soon ... She couldn't believe The men who was damn Arrogant and Heartless infront of her ... Was potraying himself as a biggest gentleman in the World who loved helping needy like Covid candidates in the pandemic saving the job of poor workers' unknowingly a ounce of respect brewd inside her Heart for him but she knew him better Maybe it was all his FACADE to hide his monsterous side !!

She lowered her eyes as not able to take his intense gaze anymore .. she can clearly see people's admiring look for him .. her those beautiful orbs began to look after her baba in the whole hall that was filled with unfamiliar faces until she heard something that took her breath away ...