#43 THE START OF END

"Ahh" She moaned

out of pain when she again got a hit in her stomach by the baseball bat.

"Fucking leave her!!! " Jimin tried to move but no effect as he was tied to the wooden chair.

They were currently at Russia, at the base of there enemies. Y/n was chained to wall & was being beat by a baseball while jimin was tied to a wooden chair .

They were basically trying to get information about the new emerge of port mafia group. Not things were in vain.

"Ahhh " She screamed as the pressure was hard & she couldn't bare the pain.

"I said leave her!! " Jimin shouted only to receive a punch.

Suddenly the door opened revealing Y/n's blood mother.

"My baby is here" She walked to the half unconscious Y/n & held her by her chin.

"How r u doing sukura baby? " She asked her expecting some words from her but she couldn't utter a word.

"SPEAK!! " She yelled at her but her body showed no response. She was half dead by now.

"How can she if u tortured her till she isn't even conscious enough to speak!! " Jimin shouted at her.

"Someone shut his mouth" She annoyedly said & not so soon one of the guard stuffed paper in his mouth.

" Tape it too" She ordered & jimin splited the paper out.

"The fuck, I ain't goat who eats paper!" & again paper was stuffed in & later on taped.

"Good now" She bought her full attention back to her daughter.

"Didn't u missed ur mommy? " song Chun Hei made her hand roam around Y/n's face gently & then cupped her face harshly.

" A-ah " She moaned lowly as no voice was left in her.

"Aww ya can speak? " She again roamed her finger around her face gently & held her chin & made her look up.

"My, my ,my sakura , u look so pathetic you know? " Y/n tried to jerk her hand by moving her face to left but her body gave up.

" Can speak now, huh!? " Her mother again spoke , Y/n tried her best to speak something but no voice came.

" Cat got her tongue " She leaved the poor girl's chin & looked over at jimin.

"Get him a first aid box" She commanded the guards.

"Treat her if you can" She said looking over jimin from up & down.

"Pathetic step siblings" She scoffed while she un cuffs her making her fall down hardly on floor.

<Jimin pov>

I rushed to Y/n as the guards untied me & everyone left. It was just us both now.

"Sista" I tapped her cheekcheek trying to make her stay awake.

"Jimin" I heard yoongi hyung's voice from my earring mini speaker.

"Yes hyung? " I whispered so anyone couldn't hear me if hidden.

" J-jimin-iee " I heard Y/n's fainted voice.

"Sista" I took her half life less body on my lap.