33. Dying mate ?!

Min Jung ho and Daehyung are on their way to the Lunar Grove. As usual, the place where hide the secrets between heaven and hell is calm and quiet.

Time is three or four in the evening but the forest looks like it is already 9 pm passing there.

Daehyung helped his master to find the way. Old alpha took slow steps holding his restless and thudding heart praying for his child to be okay.

Still, the pendant on his necklace has not stopped its gleam. That is different from all the other times, every time it only has illuminated a bright shine for few minutes but this time it shining hours without stopping.

For the last two months, its gleam has increased than the previous time every time it illuminates the light.
He needs to find the reason for this.

Restless father need to ensure his son's safety.

"Yoon Ha my love our son will be fine I promised so don't worry love, I'll take care of him" Jung Ho promised his lover he believe that looking at him from heaven.

* * * * *

Head of the Park pack or else utterly worried father of his omega son, also struggling to find his way to the Lunar Grove with the help of the head priest who kindly offer him a helping hand.

* * * * *

Welcome you all to the Lunar Grove.
Cloaked lady Althea welcome the crowd at the entrance.
No one saw, from where she has come.

she was waiting until all of them reach here.

Guardian of the Lunar Grove has guided all four males this time without leaving anyone behind.

The cloaked lady has quietly guided them to the deepest end in the woods to reach her altar passing the stone arch and the hidden doors.

All four males followed her without uttering a word. Two in-laws were surprised once they met, but both of them didn't have time to talked with each other.

Both Alpha fathers knew their sons were special and interconnected to a certain extent but any of them didn't have a clear picture of the currently undergoing situation.

Cloaked lady pass the entrance to her shrine where the special marble altar was placed in. Now they have passed a tall stone gateway Surrounded by a gorge of water.

 Now they have passed a tall stone gateway Surrounded by a gorge of water