Define Special

[Yall I did not proof read this, I'll do it sometime tomorrow]

"All right, so our target's name is Herman Reyes and he runs the drug scene down here. He's never been busted because he doesn't leave a paper trail." Brian explained as they walked to a table.

"No paper trail means no banks and no banks mean cash houses." Gisele pointed out.

"That's right. Ten of them to be exact. Spread throughout the city." Brian said as he opened a map.

"And we're gonna hit them all." Dom said.

"All of them?" Tej asked.

"All of them." Dom nodded.

"That sounds crazy. You bring us to a whole other country so we can rob the dude that runs it?" Roman asked.

Tori shook her head taking all her strength not to slap him.

"I thought this was business. Sounds personal to me. Is that what this is? I got love for you all but, personally ain't cool with business. I can't do this, homie." Roman explained then started walking away.

"So what we're talking about is one hundred million dollars." Dom said extra loud for Rome to hear.

"Three...two...one." Tori muttered.

"You say what?" Roman quickly turned around.

"Hun...hundred? See, sometimes I be over thinking, man." Roman said as he started to walk back to the table.

A smile brought to everyone's face. "And I know we just met, but you just, kind of, gotta." Roman started to stutter.

Tej and Tori shook their heads.

"That's right, one hundred million and everything we take. We split even." Dom announced.

"So that's a little over eleven million apiece. I am down." Tej spoke.

"I'm in." Han agreed.

"Eleven million. Sounds like a whole lot of vaginal activity to me." Roman said.

"You can't pull off ten heist on the same mark. You just can't." Tori interrupted.

"As soon as we hit the first one, they're going to do everything they can to protect the rest." Gisele added.

"Exactly." Dom smiled.

~

They broke into one of the cash houses. Scaring all the half dressed woman and kicking all the security guards asses.

"That's all of it." Brian said as he placed the last bit of money on the stack of money.

"You a dead man." One of the guys said. "You're all dead men." He shouted.

"You don't have a place to hide." He said looking at Dom.

They all took off their mask.

"Who's hiding?" Dom asked.

"Are you crazy? Are you crazy? Do you know whose house this is? Whose money are you stealing?" The guy screamed.

Dom then picked up the gasoline and poured it all over the money.

"We ain't stealing it." Dom said then throw his lighter on the money.

Dom walked up to the guy. "You tell your boss exactly who did this. Tell him there's more coming." He said.

~