Chapter 49

Once the final teaser of the TV series was released, it aroused strong praise and feedback.

——Ah ah ah, Miaomiao wife, I can! The costume looks so good! Definitely the first person in ancient costume in 95 flowers!

——Looking forward to Zhou Qingming, the treasure actor I have been following for so long must shine this time!

——Jili Mafen rushed here! Our poor, lovely, sad and hateful Yaner is finally coming! Ji Li looks so good in white clothes!

-Absolutely! Every actor's makeup looks very good, and passers-by express their expectations. This is a truly seductive costume drama. A basket of handsome men and beautiful women.

——In addition to this group of starring actors, other actors are also looking for very well! In the rest of her life, I can still see Weng Mini playing a palace battle drama, so excited! This is definitely the costume drama with the highest configuration I have seen in recent years, and it must be chased!

——Hahahaha Hajili's mother fan is satisfied, it was from Xie Yan Reuters into the pit. The beggar costume of Zhaoer in the movie still seals the appearance of the cub, and we look forward to our little fairy male Yaner killing a wave of new fans with his appearance.

——I have to say, Ji Li has a good luck this year. The movie has just caught on, and TV works immediately followed. It seems that the popularity can be maintained for a while.

All kinds of comments are fermented under the official blog of the TV series.

But to say that the most active group of people is Ji Li's fans. They are really happy and crazy, just like passersby and netizens said——

Before the movie goes offline, the TV series will be broadcast on a fixed schedule, and as long as the TV series are edited in a proper rhythm, weekly broadcasting will help the popularity continue to rise and ferment.

Although Xie Yan played by Ji Li is a villain, the role itself is very contradictory.

Judging from the past audience's favorite rules, such a role is the easiest to explode.

If it were put before the movie was released, fans would still worry that Ji Li would not be able to play such a complicated character.

But now, with the "Song Zhao" little pity leading the way, they are 100% assured of the youth's acting skills!

"I have a box of tissues from a certain treasure, and I will contribute all to our Yan'er!"

"Sister is right. I also have to prepare some tissues. I used to make up the original for the baby. I have cried for Xie Yan many times."

"Hey, according to the ending of the original book, Zai Zai has to'die' again in the TV series? Uuuuu, I have already cried in advance."

"Will the TV series change its ending? I'm so looking forward to it, I can't wait to broadcast it right away, and then see the end in one breath!"

Ji Li took the steamed bun’s Weibo account, and silently browsed the comments of fans and netizens, with a smile on his lips unconsciously—— Especially seeing his fans so excited, he felt that all the previous efforts were worthwhile.

As for the actor, he has to rely on his work to speak, and fans give him full affection, and he has to give back to him with his works and characters.

Just thinking about it, Yu Fuya walked back to the lounge, "Jili, you prepare, and tomorrow night I will go to an in-circle communication dinner."

Ji Li raised her eyebrows in surprise, "A dinner in the circle?"