Chapter 55

The segment to be auditioned is the confrontation between Chen Xi, the "decent undercover agent," and Shi Ye, the "villain drug lord" in the script. The emotional progression of the characters is very complicated.

After the heroes Song Ran and Chen Xi accepted the higher-level tasks, they split into two groups.

The former entered the local transportation organization to secretly investigate the drug dealers’ cargo trading routes. The latter went incognito and successfully entered the base camp of drug lord Shi Ye.

One day, Chen Xi accidentally overheard a conversation between drug dealers, saying that the ‘boss’ Shi Ye suspected that there was an outsider in the transportation organization, and he heard that he was going to be secretly involved.

Song Ran was the core figure of this undercover mission. In order to protect him, Chen Xi had no choice but to take the risk and give the former a ‘warning’.

But unexpectedly, this is a game in the game.

What Shi Ye really wanted to catch was the "undercover" hiding in the base camp.

Chen Xi's identity was revealed, and he was tortured by drug dealers. They tried to force the police's list of more undercover informants and other information from the former.

Chen Xi was tight-lipped and would rather die than surrender. His desperate persistence finally angered the drug lord Shi Ye.

This rivalry between Ji Li and Yuan Caifei is a confrontation between them in the dungeon.

Ten minutes of preparation time passed in a flash.

Qin Li is a very principled person at work. He glanced at the time and said, "Are you ready?"

"All right."

"I'm fine."

Ji Li and Yuan have both put down the script.

Ji Li took off his jacket, revealing the black short T inside.

The months of fitness exercises have freed him from the original skinny feeling of the original owner. Now he has a standard wide shoulders, narrow waist and long legs. You can faintly see the superior and charming abdominal muscles and mermaid line under the clothes.

The young man showed smooth but not exaggerated arm lines. This outfit, with the hairstyle he had just changed, was really alert.

The screenwriter Fang Zhixing's eyes lit up.

You know, when he was filming the TV series, he believed that the young man belonged to Xie Yan figure. And now, Ji Li has completely lost Xie Yan's shadow, but instead has a subtle sense of the role of "Chen Xi".

Ji Li took the initiative to find his position, and calmly kneeled on the ground as required by the script.

The young man closed his eyes, silently bowed his head and said his aura deliberately ‘showed weakness’, apparently preparing to enter the role state.

Yuan already tilted his head and flexed his muscles a bit before slowly taking off his gold glasses. The original gentle and kind aura suddenly changed, and the shadowy birds under his eyes were fully revealed.

Yao Chuan couldn't help but straighten up when he saw the state of the two. The stinky face he had hung up all afternoon, finally eased, "This is just a bit interesting."

Qin Li and Yao Chuan met with each other and smiled without saying a word.

Yes, it's kind of interesting to watch excellent actors play together.