Chapter 58 🌸Perfume ad release🌸

"Hot search?" Ji Li was stunned, and then suddenly realized, "Ying's perfume advertisement is online?"

Calculating the late stage of advertising production, it is indeed more than a month.

Baozi nodded hurriedly, without waiting for him to introduce, Ji Li saw the topic with the word 'explosive' on the hot search-

Ji Li is beautiful and ancient style.

Without the word 'advertisement' on the topic, it can greatly avoid the aversion of pure passers-by, and make people attracted by curiosity and click into it.

When Ji Li clicked on the topic, the first to bear the brunt was the official Weibo video of Ying's Perfume-

"The beauty is lying on the bed with drunkenness, and the goose pear is scented into the account."

Very simple video words, even the freeze-frame video picture is hazy, and the video duration in the lower right corner is displayed for 60 seconds.

Obviously, the advertising production team has taken the picture to show it to the maximum extent.

Although Ji Li is the protagonist of the commercial, he has not seen the filming and the post-production of the commercial.

With a bit of scrutiny, he clicked on this one-minute commercial video.

The video on Weibo enabled the barrage function, and the video was occupied by groundhogs full of the screen at the beginning.

-Ah ah ah ah I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead! What stunner is Ji Li!

-I have to find a way to Ji Li last time in this life!

-Ji Li's fans are really good-sighted. I'm a passerby who will get into the hole.

-Ji Li, I want my mother to stop, I want to become a boyfriend fan (Eh? Why not a girlfriend fan?),

-Excuse me, Jili Beauty is in my bed, and I have already slept with him.

-Woah, it's amazing to have such a dream.

When Ji Li saw these weird barrage, his ears were a little red.

Baozi said twice, and quickly turned off the barrage function to Ji Li, "Brother Ji, netizens all like you so much, that's why they said that, don't mind."

Ji Li nodded slightly and turned to watch the video intently.

At the same time, Qin Li, who just got off the plane, also clicked on this video.

For this perfume advertisement, Ji's Group even hired the top domestic ancient music artist Wan Ling teacher at a high price, and she created an original melody for this advertisement.

At the beginning was the long-distance ancient bell, and then it was replaced by the crisp sound of running water.

The slightly drunk Master Xiao Hou wore a seductive nightgown and walked slowly towards the big bed.

His bright white feet stepped on the delicate petals, and the breeze while walking rolled up a small white flower, just like the hearts of the audience on the screen, trying to follow the pace of the youth.

Xiaohouye knelt and climbed onto the bed, the candlelight swaying in the light yellow veil, reflecting his aspiring graceful back, wishing to make people have the urge to come forward and hug him.

The soft and clear voice danglingly resounded.

Little Houye's noble posture when sniffing the wine, the close-fitting nightgown soaked in wine when he looked up and drinking, and the blurry eyes that were still drunk, all wished that people would swarm him into his arms and be loved.