Copyright: All Rights Reserved.

© 2021 Gianna P. 

This is a work of fiction. All characters, places, and history are either made up or used fictionally. This is my original work.

It is illegal to plagiarize or reproduce in any way without the consent of the creator which would be me.

Don't use my work without my permission, and we are good.

That being said, I have not given any permission for this to appear on any other apps or profiles on Wattpad. If you find my work anywhere else please notify me.

In dedication to Cami. She wakes up every morning wanting to do the thing she loves, and it truly inspires me how dedicated she is to playing fetch until she can't anymore.

This book is rated mature because of a TW throughout and mild swearing. I'm not good at rating books compared to how movies are rated, but it is probably around PG-13. If you don't like it, please just leave without hateful and rude comments. No one is forcing you to read this, you can leave at any time.

Someone PMed me saying that I stole the idea from 13 reasons why, let me clarify something, I don't have Netflix (which is pretty sad, because I can't watch so many great movies) and two my parents refuse to let me see 13 reasons why. (I had this huge Selena Gomez faze and I was determined to watch all of her movies)

chapters will be short.

here is the link for the playlist, 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4oz6d79wGtllGk9g6evRQj?si=c0ceaabf5ccf4a77 

___________________________

Lot's O' Love 

Gianna

___________________________

The song above is Two Of Us by Louis Tomlinson

___________________________

The long sad faces, and grief-stricken voices, seemed to haunt me. I stayed silent, as I watched the sea of black clothing and broken voices. I shouldn't be here. I was like that Ex-girlfriend that the parents didn't know the couple had broken up with, except it was different. Ex- best friend would be a better word. I was astonished I was even invited, granted I would have shown up anyway. The invitation wasn't to sit hidden in the back drowned by the dark colors, not even to sit with the family, they went further to ask me to say his death speech.

Shakily I cleared my throat. Fumbling with my microphone, nervously. I was a terrible speaker if I was asked to do it in front of a group.

"You may not recognize or know me but I am Delta Tomberlyn. I am quite horrored to say that I was a friend of Ezra although I never happened to be there when it truly mattered." I paused, swallowing down my tears.

"We met back in preschool properly, although we had seen each other in the store, that's what happens when you live in a small town. When we met we were friends instantly. We never were the friends that told each other everything or anything, our time was spent talking about random things for hours.

I know I could never speak for him but I grew quite attached. My biggest flaw is that I have so much trouble saying goodbye. In fifth grade, I got accepted into my dream school. It was a boarding school for writing, which was several hours away. My entire family moved so they could visit me as often as was allowed.

Each summer my family would visit for a few days and we would get to catch up, or at least that was the plan. The first summer it was as if nothing had changed. We talked all day giving great details on how our new lives were.