C h a p t e r 45

Chapter 45 : MadelynSunday, August 8th, 2021

Sunday, August 8th, 2021

I feel warm, both on the inside and the outside.

After Xavier cleaned every square inch of my body with the soap and water that felt like silk, Caleb dried me off with a heated towel before helping me into the fluffy grey-ish purple robe.

Even though I was more than capable of doing things on my own, I think aftercare was one of my favourite parts about doing scenes.

After going for so long where I had to do everything for myself, it was kind of nice being able to have others to care for you.

Over the years, I've had multiple partners and one night stands, but while I've been undressed countless times, never once have I been redressed and cared for in the ways I am now.

I'll admit today's scene took a lot out of me, but I loved every single moment of it, even when my head spun to the point of calling my safeword.

And what they did afterwards— what they're doing now... it makes me feel warm.

I ended up dressed in a pair of loose ripped jeans and a tan coloured hoodie that bagged on me.

It was fleece lined and perfect for the weather considering that when Caleb, Alec, and I walked downstairs, the many glass walls of their house were spotted with rain droplets, the sound of thunder echoing through the space.

Letting go of Caleb's hand, I walked over to the glassed-in patio, looking up and watching as the water splashed and bounced off of the transparent roof.

I never know why, but there's just something about thunderstorms that I always find calming.

The dark sky painted with streaks of lightning is beautiful, and I soon find myself sitting down in the glass dome, staring upwards and letting myself relax.

No one bothered me as I curled up on the patio couch, allowing my mind to clear and my thoughts to be consumed by the sound of every fallen raindrop.

________

"Hey." Caleb greeted, drawing my attention to him.

I had been so out of it, I hadn't even known he was here.

"Hi." I smile, sitting up slightly so he can sit down beside me.

"How are you feeling?" His voice sounds gentle as he speaks, moving my attention to the fact his hands were full.

Caleb draped a weighted blanket over my body, as he offered a bowl of salted pretzels for us to share.

"I feel... I'm a little tired I think."

I feel a little out of it right now, but there isn't exactly anything wrong.

I'm probably just drained.