Inconvenient Approaches

• • • ▫ ▢ ▫ • • •

The trio woke up sometime around ten in the morning, and though the younger two wanted to sleep a little longer, Jimin was insistent on them getting up to go shopping.

It had been hard to get Jungkook up, who just pouted furiously, sitting with his eyes still shut, and it was harder with Taehyung who was pretty much dead to the world.

"Fine. I'll go alone then!"

Ah... he would have to use such threats frequently if he wanted them to be obedient. Jungkook immediately got off the bed, and Taehyung scrambled away from the mess of the sheets, falling off on the other side of the bed.

"'M up! We... can go... togezer..."

He was now in the kitchen, a pot of coffee ready as he waited for the other two. He filled a mug, he now could recognize who owns which mug, with some hot water for tea.

Taehyung was not a coffee drinker, and even if he did, they were too milky and too sweet. For Jungkook, it depends on his mood for the day, so the beta just filled his mug with coffee to leave the younger to fix it however he wants.

He made his own mug then, when the two appeared fresh out of the shower, looking stylish in all black and all brown. And Jimin was wearing both colours.

Are they copying me?

"Here, tea. And coffee for you. I did not mix anything yet."

"Thanks..."

"Thank you..."

Tae nursed his tea slowly, still looking sleepy as he hunched over the countertop. Jungkook mixed in three heaps of sugar and lots of milk into his, Jimin cringed. He was not sure if he wanted to deal with a hyper Jungkook.

It seemed like the alpha noticed the looks he was getting, and he just smiled sheepishly as he mixed his drink. "It's one of those days..."

It is indeed.

There were fruits in the fruit bowl, Jimin decided they could snack on them, until he found out most of them were just plastic decorative fruit, and he could only manage to pull out two apples and an orange.

He looked at the two who just avoided his eyes, then sighed.

He had them sliced up, arranged on a plate for them to share.

"You could've at least warned me about it before I bit into a fake apple."

"Sorry... we thought you might've realised..."

"I would've if they were those cheap kinds. They were pretty heavy, I really thought it was an apple. We're buying more."

The couple looked up with pleading faces. Jimin looked back with a try-me-bitch look.