Chapter 30: The Wrong Flower Language.

Kein's POV

It's my day off from work today and I've decided to continue working on my shampoo recipe.

It's been a while. I've already been testing my other batches for almost a month now.

My hair has become more smooth and silky, damn I did good.

I looked at the mirror, sparing myself a glance. The smell of flowers, and mint was everywhere in the bathroom. A little mix of sweet fruits is somehow similar to strawberry.

Finally I have finished it! My shampoo!

The new one is so much better! It's twenty percent more fruity fragrance that I can just walk right over there and you'll smell the intoxicating spell of my shampoo.

Truly the nobles and the common people will surely love this.

I also have this minty bold [Selent] plant scented shampoo for the men. I have asked Alfred to try it a while back and he's asked me how much was a batch.

He really loved it after he told me that Sister Porfolia noticed something different about him and complimented him.

Now there's only one sensible thing to do in this situation.

Sell them for a fucking high price and I know just where the place to sell it.

I wrapped my shampoo into cute wrappers designing them adorably with pink flowers with a little ribbon tied on top.

Presentation is key to products. It took me only a few minutes to make it but thanks to rushing I did pretty alright. The design was simple and sleek. I could see the shampoo shining from the bottle when I held it up in the sun. That was satisfying to do.

When I was done I took my new shoes, my coat, and hat. I opened the door from my room and ran. "Alfred! I'll have to go into the city because I need to do something! I'll be back before nightfall!"

"We're having roasted tumborin chicken this dinner so please be back early for dinner." (Alfred) replied tugging my collar behind my back, taking a scarf and wrapping it around my neck. "It is cold nowadays. Don't get sick, Miss Kein."

I nodded, gratefully smiling and went on my way. Alfred and I have been getting along too nowadays with the Baron.

Although the Baron has been busy he's been trying to fit his time for me.

Mostly to play board games when he's home. Like chess, which we always end up being a tie in the end.

He was also surprised with my prowess but when I told him I lost to the first princess in shame he just laughed and patted my head.

It was... nice.

I paid for a carriage ride and got into the city safely.

I was walking around the area and people were giving me this contemplating look. Hearing their whispers, "Is it just me or does her blond hair shine so nicely under the sun?"

"Truly! Why is her hair like that? I can also smell faint scents of fruits when she walks past us."

"Maybe she used a hair product? Although I've never heard of Madam Prisha having released a new hair product."

Their words were really singing praises to me. For all those months of failures that I've suffered. Finally I've gotten the right amount of dosage, reading all those books of plants, and Lucas burned a page of the book that Lenard gave to me.