𝟏𝟗 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓!

"I actually have a plan," Akuma said

"And?" Jogo asked.

"I can move from this dimension into another dimension."

"How is that even possible?" Geto asked.

"Yeah, I have this Cursed Technique called Hell Portal and you said you wanted to kill this Kamado person, right?" Akuma grinned. "How about we make a deal?"

"Sure. What is it?" Mahito asked.

"As for Mahito, I want you to attack the Demon Slayer Corps with your transfigured humans," Akuma explained. "I'll try to put my friend to help your transfigured humans to fight. She's a Grade 1 Curse with some of my blood but she's still considered as a curse, not a demon. She can kill those peasants. We'll attack at the night time, when they're asleep."

"Can you show her here?" Geto asked. A figure showed up behind Akuma. She wore a short white with some black flowers kimono that exposed both of her thighs. Her white hair was styled into a bun with sticks attached to it. Her eyes are red with a red line in the middle like a cat. (almost like Daki but less exposed like her boobs you know).

"This is Yuki. Almost the same as the Japanese demon, Yuki-onna. She can burst ice from her hands and freeze them. Easier to freeze the human so she can just eat them."

"Why not in the noon??" Hanami said.

"Kamado knows how to attack curses and demons in the same time. It's better to kill her on her sleep, don't you think?" Akuma's lips turned into a smirk.

"I'll agree with you on this," Mahito exclaimed.

"Same," Jogo and Geto agreed. Akuma looked at Yuki and smirked. He leaned in to her ear and whispered.

"Don't disappoint me, darling," in result, Yuki nodded.

"A curse?" Y/N asked. Gojo went out from the room and crashed the front door which revealed Shinobu with another curses on her back. He ran towards Shinobu and got a better view of the curse.

"Five curse. Might be Second Grade or First Grade," Gojo mumbled. Y/N showed up behind him with her katana.

"How many are there?" she asked. 

"Five," Gojo answered.

"Sensei!" Megumi shouted. "There are curses!"

"And I'm aware of it," Y/N said. "Well, let's exorcise these curses, shall we, my dear comrades?"

Gojo approached the curses and exorcised them only in a blink of an eye.

"How the hell did you do that?" Sanemi asked. 

Megumi's Black Divine Dog came out with a tiny piece of the curse or transfigured human and the Love Hashira behind it.

"Waaaa... I thought I was going to die.. This kid really should be appreciated!" Mitsuri cried.