Chapter 55: The Whole Story

I stayed silent for a while, not knowing what to answer.

"I... I woke up from someone covering my mouth, I couldn't see the person but passed out and woke up in a dark room somewhere else" I explained quietly, trying to keep myself together. Xavier nods for me to continue. 

"I was tied to a chair and when Federico saw that I had awoken he stepped forward and introduced himself" I say as I unconsciously clench my fist at the thought of that monster.

"He started explaining the grudge he had on you all and about his daughter and you" I say as I finally glance up to see his reaction.

As soon as I mentioned Federico's daughter, a frown forms on Xavier as he looks annoyed by the mention of his daughter.

"He started talking about the incident with Sandro and me, I interrupted him and that's when he slapped me" I say quietly as I see Xaviers knuckles turning white from clenching.

I stop talking, realizing that he isn't going to take the rest of the story too well if he's already getting angry. He seems to notice what I think as he takes a deep breath to hide his anger. He looks like the emotionless cold brother as before now as he seems to have pulled himself together. 

"Continue" He says as I take a deep breath for the next part.

"He just started beating me until morning after that" I say, looking away. I stay silent after that, trying to make it clear that I have nothing more to say.

"Then you rescued me and it was the end" I say and completely ignore telling him about Sebastian or that Federico almost raped me. 

"Then why did I seeSebastian's beaten body in the room with you" He says as I dig my nails in the palms of my hands. Even thinking back to that scene is so difficult. I open my mouth to say something but no words come out.

"He....He.." I started with a shaking voice.

"He dragged him in the room from nowhere and I didn't know what was going on but he was all beaten up. I went to him and tried to wake him up. He woke up for a bit but then i thought he...he" i purse my lips tightly in a thin line trying to hold the fear.

Sebastian was so close to dying in front of me and I couldn't do anything about it. Just the thought of my brothers not making it there in time and how badly it would end, terrifies me. Xavier gets up from his chair and sits beside me on the bed as he places one of his hands on my small hand.

"One minute he was awake and I was so happy he was alive but the next moment he passed out again and I thought he was gone" I say, as a tear runs down my bruised cheek.

"Just out of nowhere, Federico appears again and beats Sebasian as I watch" I cry out with tears dropping like pouring rain on the carpet.

"Aria look at me" Xavier says but I shake my head no. I'm too ashamed to look at him like this. He firmly grabs my chin and turns my head towards him, forcing me to hold eye contact. He stares at me with his cold icy eyes and asks me the question I hoped he hadn't.

"Is there something else he did that you haven't told me about?" He asks seriously. "Did he touch you?" He asks again but I could tell he really didn't want to.

"I already told you he hit me" I say, pretending that I didn't understand what he meant. Xavier narrows his eyes at me and doesn't let me look away from him.

"You know what i mean" He says and I visibly gulp.

"No, but... he was about to right before we started hearing gunshots" I say with a broken voice and tear streaked cheeks.

Xavier sighs and looks like he's thinking about the possibility of what could've happened if he hadn't arrived when he did. I hear his teeth cracking from his set jaw and he looks angrier than he has ever been in front of me.

His eyes soften as he looks into my eyes and then he takes my head and pushes it in his chest as he hugs me with his other arm. I silently let the tears run down as I feel the comforting warmth from my eldest brother.

I feel his arms slightly tighten around me making me whimper from the pain. Xavier quickly breaks the hug as he looks at me with pain in his eyes. His eyes draws downward to my hand clutching my shirt where my ribs are.

"I need to see your ribs" He says as he reaches his hand to my shirt.

I grab his wrist to stop him from seeing my disgusting ribs, I don't want him to worry. "I'm fine, I'm sure it's nothing" I say as he gives me a serious look.

He grabs my wrist with his free hand and pulls it aside as he continues to reach for my shirt. I try to back away but not being able to even take a step as I feel his hand slightly tightening around my wrist.

He grabs the end of the shirt and gently pulls it up. I see his lips parted as he stares at my black and blue ribs. I notice his jaw clenched with anger and his hand that holds my shirt starts to slightly shake out of the rage.

He quickly stops himself from showing his feelings again as he pulls down my shirt and breaths in to calm himself.

"This is what we'll do, I'll wait downstairs for you to clean up and get ready. You will then come down to eat before we leave to see the doctor" He says with no room for argument.

"I'll give you some pain killers for now before we get more information from the doctor" he says as he stands up to leave.

"Wait! What about Sebastian?" I ask, stopping him in his tracks. He turns around and walks back to me, crouching to my level.

"You can see him after we're done checking you at the hospital" He begins.

"And thank you for telling me everything that happens to you, I can assure you that you will never have to see that man again" He says with a stern and serious voice then gets up to leave.

I jump in the shower, not even being able to look at my body through the mirror. The wounds on my body burn from the hot water touching my skin. 

I sit down, not having the energy to even stand. I hug my knees towards my chest and bury my head while the water cleans my aching body. After finishing my shower I take out some casual dark clothes and go downstairs even though all I want to do is stay in bed.

I see my oldest brother sitting at the dining table and waiting for me to enter. When he sees me, he motions to Miss. Lopez brought the food. I look at the steaming hot meal in front of me as the scent hits my nose. 

Hi, i just wanted to say that i'm really sorry that i didn't update sooner. I really have a lot of school work but i'm happy it's finally friday.