Chapter 17: Putting a bitch in her place

Marinette and her friends are now in front of the class, Marinette was too nervous to enter the classroom but as soon as she felt Felix's hand on hers, she relaxed.

Marinette opened the door, and she was immediately jumped on.

"XIAO MEI YOU'RE BACK."

"YU YUAN." Marinette yelled, "Oh my lord I missed you so much."

"NOT AS MUCH AS I MISS YOU." The girl yelled back. The two girls hugged each other tightly. The students inside the class looked at the two girls and laughed.

Marinette let go of her and introduced her friends to Yu Yuan.

"Guys meet my best friend since forever, Jiang Yu Yuan from the house of Jiang."

Yu Yuan curtsied and shyly greeted in French, "It's a pleasure to meet you all allow me to formally introduce myself, I am Lady Jiang Yu Yuan first daughter of the house of Jiang and lady in waiting of her highness Meiying."

The group were shocked besides Felix at how poised and elegant the girl was.

"Prince Felix Graham de Vanily of the United Kingdom."

"Pleasure to meet you too, I'm Chloe Bourgeouis."

"Juleka Couffaine and the one with the blue hair is my brother Luka."

"Kagami Tsurugi. It's an honor to meet you Lady Yu Yuan."

"Nathaniel Kurtzberg."

"Lady Yu Yuan, pleasure to meet you I have heard so much about you from Princess Meiying. My name is Nino Lahiffe" Nino greeted

Yu Yuan looked at Nino and tried to dot the connection, "Oh! You must be the princess's guard during her time in Paris. I must say you did a great job protecting her, I know that her highness can be a bit of a hand."

Nino gave a chuckle, "Oh, trust me I know."

Marinette gaped at them and defended, "I am not."

Nino and Yu Yuan looked at each other than at Marinette and said, "Yes you are."

They heard the bell ring and Yu Yuan ushered them to get into the class.

Inside the class everything fancier from the desk, chairs and floor, the class had a smart board instead of a typical white board or black board. Juleka looked up and was dumbstruck.

"I'm sorry but first, how high is the ceiling and second, is that a freaking chandelier."

Yu Yuan giggled and answered, "It's not that high and yes that's a chandelier."

The teacher walked in and said, "Alright class settle down."

Yu Yuan excused herself as she went to the front of the class where her seat was, while Marinette and her friends sat down at the back of the class.

The teacher looked around the class and spotted Marinette she gave her a soft smile and greeted, "Your Highness it's a pleasure to have you here again."

Marinette nodded her head and answered, "Likewise teacher."

"Okay class since we have visitors here with us." The teacher gestured to the Marinette's friends, "We will be speaking in French, I'm hoping you've all practiced your French every now and then."

"Yes, lǎoshī (teacher)." The students answered.

(After class)

"Holy crap what was that!" Juleka yelled.

Marinette and Yu Yuan giggled.

"That my friend was year 12 state politics." Marinette answered, "Honestly it's easier than the books and all the simulations father put me through."