🩹🖤Injured - Win-Win

Request by: Mikaxxiii

Wayv were on set for their new music video and the director had told them that he had a huge surprise for them. They waited anxiously after they were dressed and made up for the video.
Their director came in with another man and an excited smile on his face.

"Hey guys! Are you guys ready for this video?"

Ten smiled nervously at the director's weird vibe.

"Hyung, can you tell us what the big surprise is now?"

"Oh right! Okay, everyone this is park Jong-sun, he's a professional rock climber."

They all bowed to the man a little confused as to why he's here.

"So, we are thinking of having sicheng floating in the air for this part, since his lines are so scarce, we really want to showcase his talent and put a focus on him for the video."

Sicheng smiled to himself, he wouldn't admit it out loud, but he really did wish he was paid attention to more.
Kun stepped up.

"That sounds great hyung but is it going to be safe? How far up is he going?"
Sicheng sighed and placed his hand on kun's shoulder.

"Gege, calm down. I'm sure I will be completely fine. He's a professional." Sicheng reassured.

"he's right kun, Jong-sun is very experienced and knows what he's doing. He'll only go up a few meters for his solo part and then we'll lower him back down."

Kun still looked apprehensive but didn't want to disappoint win-win.

"Ah okay, but please be careful."

"Gege, I'll be fine. Stop worrying so much." Sicheng said with a smile.

"Okay so we need to get this scene done first as Jong-sun can't stay the whole time."
The director informed.

Sicheng nodded and followed the two men over to the center of the building, a harness hanging from the ceiling

"Okay so we'll attach the harness, and it will be edited out later. Once you're in, we will slowly lift you to the ceiling, the camera will follow you so just lip sync your part as you would on the ground." Jong-sun explained as he began unhooking the harness.

Sicheng nodded in understanding as he stepped into the harness. He felt the man clip a carabiner to his back and felt the rope attached to him. he looked up and saw the attachment in the ceiling. He tugged on the rope to test its strength.

"Okay sicheng, you're all hooked up, so we'll go over to that panel and slowly raise you up."

"Okay hyung." Sicheng gave a thumbs up as the two men walked over to the panel on the wall.

The rest of WayV stood by watching anxiously as the man clicked the small red button.
Sicheng heard the machine make a noise as he slowly was lifted off the ground.
He watched as he went further and further from the ground and looked at the camera that followed him.
He began lip syncing when he heard a concerning noise come from above him. he looked up quickly and saw the attachment with the rope wobbling slightly.

He looked down and saw the man flipping some switches frantically.

"Hyung?! Is that sound normal?!" he called from the air, panic starting to settle in his chest.

"don't worry sicheng, I'm sure it's fine! We'll bring you back down now okay?!" the director called up to him.

Sicheng calmed slightly as he felt the rope begin to move starting his decent, but that calm was short lived as the mechanism made a loud sound and he saw the machine slipping off the beam.