『𝟶𝟽』

ᴇᴜɴᴊɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴇᴜɴᴊɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"Don't even dare to tell anyone about it if you don't want to face consequences, which won't be good." Mom warned me before throwing the thick metallic hanger away and walking to door. She opened the door and went out, closing it behind her but not locking it.

I laid on the bed, curled up in the ball. The light hits from a thick metallic hanger hurts very much and she used good amount of force to hit and it's hurting.

I flinched when there was a knock on the door. "Eunji, you there?" Shit! It's Jimin. 

I quickly grabbed the blanket and opened it, covering on body and lying on the bed to pretend to sleep. "Come in!"

The door opened and Jimin peeked his head inside. "Umm...were you sleeping?"

"No..." I cursed internally when my voice didn't come out properly. Because of cries, my throat is sore.

"What happened to your voice?" Jimin frowned and fully opened the door.

"Nothing, maybe, I'm sleepy. That's why." I nervously chuckled, trying to show him that I'm alright when I'm not.

"Oh okay. Well, dad told us to bring you out for fun. Do you want to go?" He leaned against the door but suddenly, the door moved ahead and he fell on the floor with a surprise yelp. I gasped while sitting up. I got down from the bed and went to check on him.

"Are you okay?" I asked while crouching down, ignoring the pains from bruises on my legs.

"Yes." He groaned while holding his head, which hit the door and looked at me. "Wait, did you cry? Why are you eyes so red and puffy?" He squinted his eyes and brought his hand up but I quickly stood straight, silently hissing when my back ached.

"It's nothing. And yes, I'm coming." I went to my suitcase to take out the clothes. "What about Minji? She was with Yoongi oppa last time."

"She is playing games on Yoongi hyung's tablet while he is getting ready. She don't need to change clothes cause they are okay...Just bring her shoes in his room. I'm also going there." With that, Jimin walked out of my room.

-

As I reached in front of Yoongi's room, the door was already opened. I saw Minji laying on her stomach on the bed while watching something on a tablet. Jimin was sitting on a chair, using his phone while Yoongi was sitting on the edge of bed, wearing his shoes.

I cleared my throat to get their attention. Three of them turned their heads towards me in unison. "Eunji, see! I finally saw a tablet! It's so cool~~" Minji sang while showing me the tablet, which of course looked hella expensive. 

"Minji, give it back to him." I walked to her, scared that she might drop it because of how she was holding it and then, mom will do something bad. She didn't say something and stood up, walking to Yoongi.

"Oppa, here." She motioned it towards him like she was giving him a gift since the tablet was very big. He looked at her and took it from her hands. "Thank you." She did a bow and jumped down from the bed. I smiled while dropping her shoes on the ground. She sat on the ground and started to wear them.

"Are others going?" I looked at Yoongi and Jimin.

"Yes except Namjoon and Hoseok. They got work from their university." Jimin answered while standing up.

"They go to university?" I tilted my head, they nodded. "Oh, I forgot to ask all of your age. I only know three youngest's'." I put three of my fingers up. "I'm 16."

"Namjoon is 22, Hoseok is 23. I'm 25 and Jin hyung is 26." Yoongi combed his hair back with his hand. 

"I thought you all were in universities." I blinked.

"Not me and Jin hyung. I work as producer and Jin hyung is the CEO of one of our dad's companies. Both of us work from home but Jin hyung sometimes goes to company for check ups." Yoongi walked to the side table of the bed and took his phone and other stuff.

"Oh." I nodded, finally realizing the use of the number of music instruments in Yoongi's room. I thought they were for decoration but oh well. Then, Jin is CEO of ONE of Mr. Kim's companies, means he got a lot. That's why they are rich. "Are you done with your shoes?" I looked at Minji, who just stood up.

"Yes." She looked up at me and nodded. 

"YAH!! AREN'T YOU ALL DONE YET!!?!?" I heard a scream from outside, which I didn't recognize whose because I'm not used to listening their voices yet.

"Aish, Jin hyung again started. Let's go." Jimin rolled his eyes while walking outside. Minji ran behind him like a duckling. I also followed them downstairs and saw Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook standing in the living room. Jin had a scowl face with crossed arms. 

"We are waiting for you for past 10 minutes!" Jin glared at us.

"Sorry, oppa, for being late. It won't happen next time." Minji grinned while running to Jin and hugging his legs since he was very tall. I pursed my lips, watching Jin's reaction. His scowl face turned into a normal once and he sighed, bending a little to pat her head. I chuckled, well knowing how Minji's cuteness always calms everyone down. Jungkook was also chuckling while looking down. 

"I think you should stay with Minji every time. She is the only one who made your anger calm besides food." Yoongi spoke while coming from behind me. Jin rolled his eyes and walked out as she let go of him.

"Where are we going?" I tapped Taehyung's arm and he looked down at me but awkwardly looked away. I saw his cheeks a little red and then I realized that he is shy because of what happened earlier. I don't why but I silently chuckled. 

He cleared his throat before answering, "To the mall."

"