☆13☆

It was a peaceful morning, you were gonna sleep in, you remember how comfy you were in your bed, having a really good dream. But that was about to be interrupted.

'Y/n! Wake up!'

You jolt awake, you realize it's your necklace, must have worn it over night, why does Hunter seem so anxious?

' i was sleeping in... what?'

'Um.. so about yesterday, when I was gone, a palisman was following me around..? And now he's in my room, and I think he wants me to be his owner, what do I do?"

'What???'

'I... don't know, just come over.'

'Can I come later i was having a good sleep and you ruined it.'

'No, I miss you anyway, come over, Byeeee'

'Hunter!'

He doesn't answer, he must have took his necklace off. That idiot.

You stretch out and start getting dressed, god today you were gonna sleep in, not fair. You pack your palisman in your bag and get ready for the day, you figured you could bring your palisman so yours and his could get along.

Then you walk down the stairs.

"You're up early, Where you going?" Mom asks.

"My job got raised from plant caretaker to golden guard caretaker." You say.

"My my, are you gonna be okay with that responsibility?" Mom asks.

"Im fine, he's a bit annoying though." You smile.

"You don't have to work that if you don't want to Y/n." She says.

"I don't want him to persuade you to believe things that aren't true." She says putting her hand in your shoulder.

"I'll be fine, I'm really strong mom." You grin.

"If you insist." She sighs ruffling your head.

"I'll see you soon." Mom smiles as you walk away.

"Bye mom!" you wave.

Before you knew it you arrived. Took you a bit to reach Hunters room but you made it. You knocked, no answer.

"I'm coming in." You say.

You open the door, to see Hunter on the ground with his palisman tugging on strands of his hair. You stand there staring for a while. Then you start laughing.

"It's not funny! This is wild magic! It's dangerous!" Hunter says pulling himself up.

"So how'd you both meet? Howd he find you?" You laugh.

"He was following the human and he wouldn't stop bothering me, and now I guess he followed me home." Hunter says.

"I think that means he chose you Hunter." You smile.

"Chose me?! I already have a staff though, and it's better it's not wild magic!" He huffs.

"Cmon, does he look like he could ever hurt you?" You say.

The Red Robin chirps. Hunter rolls his eyes.

"Guess I'll have to tolerate you for now..." Hunter sighs.

You bring out your palisman, you're kinda curious to see if the two of them would end up getting along.

"What are you doing, not two at once!! Ughhh." Hunter sighs.