Red Lights/Hyunin

"Another long ass day." Hyunjin muttered as he walked into the room blood dripping from his fingers and onto the floor.

"Baby." He called looking around for the other, frowning he tilted his head back just a bit black horns glinting in the dim lighting. "Jeongin where are you—"He started taking a step toward the bed glancing around for the younger, he was cut as a chain wrapped around his leg slithering up to tug him onto the bed almost violently.

"The Hell!" He shouted gripped the chains as they held him down tightening around his legs and arms.

Scowling he felt one wrap around his waist another slithering up to his neck wrapping around it and giving a small squeeze. The candles blew out two single ones on the bed lighting the dark room. A giggle caught Hyunjin's attention as well as a jingle of a bell making him lift his head to see the sinister pink eyes glowing through the dark. "Looks like the little weasel walked straight into the fox's trap." He giggled head tilting.

The chains tightened slightly a growl leaving Hyunjin as he looked at the other who walked closer.

Jeongin's small red curled horns glistened in the lighting, his body dressed up in black lace lingerie fluffy black bell collar around his neck, cute black little bow in the center of his chest, the fabric around his waist showing off how small it was. 

And hell Hyunjin could feel himself harden.

"I look pretty don't I." Jeongin said as he pulled a chair over taking a seat on it with a sigh. "To bad you can't touch." He snickered he said, hands running down his stomach and straight to his crotch. "Yang Jeongin." Hyunjin spat as he tried to sit up anger and frustration rising in him. With a fake pout Jeongin shook his head standing back up.

"Such a bad boy Jinnie." He said turning around moving to sit on the chair with his back facing Hyunjin. Legs spread on the seat ass up to reveal the pink glass rose, one of his favorite toys.

Smirking he looked over his shoulder to see Hyunjin who was clenching his jaw veins looking almost like they would pop.

"Pretty isn't it." Jeongin said as he ran his fingers over the rose base before tapping it lightly.

"Orginally I was just gonna pleasure myself, but thinking about it..." Jeongin said as he stood back up, a smirk formed on his face as he slipped onto the bed straddling Hyunjin who narrowed his eyes on him. Tutting softly Jeongin gently cupped Hyunjin's jaw staring at his face to take in his detail before sitting back with a pout, rose base resting on Hyunjin's crotch.

"How come your so beautiful and hot." Jeongin mumbled as he looked down Hyunjins body. "So skinny and slim.."

And dammit, Hyunjin knew where this was going. It only took a second for Jeongin's eyes to advert to his own figure. He was just as slim as Hyunjin the only difference being the pretty curves his hips made leaving the tiniest bit of fat above them. Honestly Hyunjin found it cute, his babies little curves adding up to his cute little ass.

However it was Jeongin's biggest insecurity.

"All dolled up for me huh?" Hyunjin asked voice laced with a seductive tone. Knowing exactly what would pull Jeongin from what he was thinking. "So pretty in lace." He praised earning a glint in Jeongin's eyes the younger Demon running his hands up Hyunjin's body and the chains restraining him. "Hmm, am I?" Jeongin asked kneaning for more praise.

"Mhm, just like my little slut." Hyunjin said as he gave a smile to the younger who smirked sitting back.

"Your little slut?" Jeongin scoffed hand wrapping around Hyunjins throat as he leaned down breath brushing over Hyunjin's ear.