Adrien + Marinette FLUFF MUHAHAHAHA CLEAN YOUR MINDS (not my story)

YUS FINALLY FLUFF I SAID I WAS GOING TO ADD FLUFF IN HERE I ALWAYS KEEP MY WORD MUHAHAHA! ENOUGH WITH THE SIN YALL NEED TO TOUCH SUM GRASS GO OUTSIDE SEEK FRESH AIR AND HELP. 

aHeM this fic is called A Soulmate for Christmas by ChocoluckChipz. This story has 5 chapters and i will be posting all 5 of them here so it will be a bit long but then again the chapters are a bit short anyway. YALL BETTER READ THIS I WILL BE POSTING FLUFF FOR A WHILE WHATEVER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!

NONE OF THESE STORYS ARE FROM WATTPAD THEY ARE FROM A WEBSITE (NOT APP) CALLED ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!

Enjoy <3

"So, what's the emergency?"

Marinette's hand emerged from under the covers, pointing in the direction of her desk. "The new Paris Fashion. Page thirty."

Alya whistled upon reaching the said page. "Looking good, M Agreste. Good enough to turn my best friend into a hot mess with a single picture."

"This isn't funny, Al. Look at his chest!"

"Pure lean muscle. Perfectly toned. He's growing up nicely. Though, I fail to see why this is a big enough emergency for you to make me bail on lunch with Nino."

"Look. At. His. Chest." Marinette crawled out from under the comforter and stomped toward Alya, pointing at the particular spot on the picture. "This. Look at this."

"A ladybug tattoo? So—Wait!" Alya looked up at Marinette, her finger pointing to the ladybug mark painted on his chest. "Are you telling me that's his—"

"Right where I put it!" Marinette cried, ducking back under her covers. "See? He exists! I told you. I can't believe you were doubting me all this time!"

"Well, excuse me, but you were five, and he sounded too good to be true. Little boys don't usually go out of their way to help crying girls they don't know find their flirting grandmas at a fashion show in Milan. Little boys don't kiss said little girl's hand as a farewell while they are at it. And they certainly don't ask for the girl to kiss their soulmate mark into existence as close to their heart as she possibly could. 'So, they won't forget her,' right?"

"So, he could always keep me close to his heart," Marinette corrected. "But that doesn't matter now. You were right. That boy doesn't exist anymore, and this one isn't as good as I thought he was, so whatever. I'll get over him and move on. There are plenty of guys out there. One of them is bound to like me more than money, fame, and prestige."

"What do you mean? Shouldn't you be happy your crush is your soulmate?"

With a pitiful groan slipping her lips, Marinette buried her face into her pillow. "Ugh! I can't believe I ever felt guilty for crushing on him. I thought I was a horrible person betraying my soulmate for some handsome, sexy supermodel. Foolish me. He doesn't deserve any of my attention."

"Marinette, seriously. What do you mean?"

"Read the article."

Alya fell silent as soon as she noticed the title. "'Paris' most eligible bachelor reveals... a long-time secret relationship with his childhood friend Kagami Tsurugi. Doesn't deny Christmas Eve engagement rumour.' Oh."

"And you know what the worst part is?"

"What can be worse than discovering that your long-time crush is your long-lost soulmate and then finding out he's been not only dating someone else but very likely will propose... tonight ?"