08

Leone POV

"Fuccckkk just like that" she moaned as I thrusted into her

I placed her legs on my shoulders, I angled myself as I started to deliver slow but deep strokes into her.

This has been happening for a week now, I've been calling Victoria to my office almost every day to relieve some stress. I've already been more impatient that usually and more angry because of one person I can't get off my mind.

"Fucckk daddy I'm about to cum" she dug her nails into my back

"Hold it" I husked out

"I can't daddy" she whimpered

I placed my hand around her throat and tightened my grip "I said to hold it Victoria" I growled

I picked up my pace going deeper hitting that soft spongy spot within her. I placed my hands into between us, putting my thumb on her clit and started to rub circles against it. I watched as tears build up in her eyes and her legs started to shake.

There was a knock then I heard the door open causing my head to snap in that direction.

"Hello sister" My brother said as he peeped into the office

"Give me a minute" I said as I continue to deliver deep strokes into Victoria, my grip still tight around her throat

"No problem" he closed back the door

I could feel my own climax creeping up onto me. I picked up my pace going faster, deeper and harder hitting her spot repeatedly. "Fuccckk p-please let me cum"

I grabbed her legs, bringing them closer to her head giving her a few more deep strokes "Be a good girl and cum for me Miss Victoria"

A sound which sounded like a moan combined with a cry left her lips as her orgasm crashed throughout her body. Body arching, legs shaking, tears flowing, and breathing abnormal. "Fuck" I grunted as I came into the condom.

"Thank you daddy" she whimpered as I pulled out of her

"As always your service was greatly appreciated Miss Victoria" I smile taking the condom off, tying it and going into the office bathroom to get rid of it.

I made sure to fix up myself before stepping out of the bathroom. I walked out seeing Victoria dressed, sitting on the couch waiting for me. I made my way to desk a pulling out a stack, I walked over to her and gave her the money.

"It's my pleasure servicing you again daddy" she smiled, getting up from the couch and heading out of the office.

I made my way to bar in my office, pouring myself a glass of scotch. I heard the door open again, I looked in the direction to see my brother and mom walked in. I wonder where my father is probably working or something.

"Hello my child" my mother hugged me

"Hello mom" I smiled hugging her back

When I'm with my family, I'm not that heartless or evil human people make me out to be. My family brings out a different side of me.

"How come you haven't been to see me" mom asked

"I've been busy with work"

"Too much for your old lady" she slapped my shoulder "Also that didn't seem like when she walked out of your office" she placed her hands on her hip

"Never too busy for you" I kissed her cheek "And yes that was work"

"Definitely was some work getting done" Leon my brother whispered