❣︎Chapter Twenty Eight❣︎

At the party. No big deal at all, just another party. Well that's what Y/N thought at least.

And yet here Tendou was.

On one knee.

Proposing.

Y/N's only thoughts were, how the fuck did we get here?! Well it's quite simple really. Let's rewind a bit.

☀︎︎

"Satori wake up I want to get Haru to my mother's early so we don't have to worry about it later on!" Y/N yelled from across the house, since she was in the kitchen and he was still in bed.

She waited for a moment, and he still didn't show any signs of waking up. She sighed as her shoulders dropped.

"Tendou fucking Satori wake up." She ordered as she marched in the room, spatula still in hand since she had been cooking.
"Five..more mm minutes." He mumbled, rolling over.

"No! It's been well over five minutes now. Get your ass up so we can drive Haru over to my mother's. I don't feel like walking so you need to drive us." She demanded once more.

He let out a long sigh before getting up at a painfully slow rate.

The truth is he was up, he was just too scared for what was to come. For some reason, he started to get nervous. He didn't want all his plans to go wrong so his best option at the moment was to stay in bed. Yep because when everything goes wrong, you gotta go right...back to bed.

"Goodmorning love. Did I tell you how pretty you look today?" He smiled warmly.
"No you didn't have time because you were too busy sleeping." She deadpanned.
"Right." He awkwardly laughed. "Alright I'll get ready." He surrendered.
"Good boy." She patted his head before going back to the kitchen.

Yep. He's definitely going through with it now.

☀︎︎

After Tendou got ready, she served the two breakfast and they all sat at the table eating.

"So when does it start again?" Y/N asked.
"Uh Wakatoshi said to be there around 7 pm." Tendou replied.
"Oh alright. So after we drop off Haru we have a lot of time then." She smiled.
"Yeah which is WHY I didn't need to get up so early." He huffed.
"Well too bad. I'm sure Haru wants to go over to my mom's anyways. Right Haru?" Y/N turned to ask.

He quietly nodded and continued eating.

"See. So we'll drop him off and then maybe we can go on a date. We don't go on very many without Haru. Oh! What if we go to the movies I heard the new Demon Slayer Movie is out!" Y/N lit up with excitement as she talked about it.
"Of course we can do that." He chuckled.
"Yay! I'll go buy the tickets online right now!" She jumped up from her seat to go get her phone.

"Your mom's so energetic this morning." He dryly laughed, talking to Haru.

Haru only shrugged and slid off his seat, seeing as he was done eating.

"So cute." He smiled watching Haru struggle to get off the chair. "Here let me help." Tendou picked him up slightly to put him in the floor.

"Thaks." Haru mumbled.
"It's thanks." Tendou corrected. "Just go watch tv." He shook his head with another laugh.

It seems as though there is never a dull moment with Haru and Tendou.