25[First Kiss]

At 4pm

At 4pm

Y/N POV

When I am signing some office papers, I heard the door clicking sound and saw Taehyung coming towards me with his phone and gave me his phone.

I looked at the screen and saw my mom's name so I took it from his hand and placed it near my ear and answered it which was the biggest mistake I have ever done.

Y/N: Hello-
Mom: YAH U FREAKING LADY ! WHY THE HELL U ARE NOT ATTENDING UR CALLS? (shouting)

I looked at my phone and saw 110 calls from dad, 90 calls from mom and 50+ messages from them. That's when I remembered that I have put my phone in silent mode during meeting. I face palmed and said

Y/N: I am so sorry mom,my phone was in silent.
Mom: DO U KNOW HOW WORRIED WE ARE?
Y/N:Sorry mom,btw why have u called ?
Mom: Me,your dad and Taehyung's parents are coming to ur house for dinner tonight.

I looked at Taehyung,he raised one of his eyebrows.

Y/N:Ok mom. (she hummed and cut the call) Our parents are coming tonight for dinner. (looking at Tae)
Tae:Oh. Btw how is ur ear now?

I looked at him in confusion but soon realised that he is teasing me, I glared at him. He just laughed at me, took his phone from me and left.

At night

I am now cooking for our parents instead of maids coz I wanted to cook for them.
My look

While I am cooking I heard the door bell.

Tae:I will see. (he said and went to open the door)

I too finished cooking so I went to the door and saw our parents as soon as they saw us my mom and his mom hugged me tightly.

T/mom: How are u honey?
Y/N: I am fine mom. How about u?
T/mom:I am good. (smile)

My dad and his dad started to talk to him while we are chatting.

Y/N:Come on let's eat, today I have cooked for u all. (smile)
Mom: I think it's going to rain.
Tae:Why mom?
Mom: Coz she cooked. She will not cook easily,lazy girl.

I am embarrassed now.

Dad:Yahh don't say that, our princess is just lazy in that but not in all things.

It like he is indirectly teasing me.

Y/N:Dad~
T/mom:Aigoooo don't tease my daughter in law. I can't wait to have the food made by her.

We went to dinning room and started to eat.

T/mom: It's so delicious honey.
T/dad: I agree.Taehyung is lucky to have this food often.

Taehyung and me made an eye contact but broke it when my mom asked

Mom:So when will we get our grandchildren?