Chapter 39: group meeting

A/N I know it's been a very long time, but I didn't think school would take out this much energy, so I decided to update and complete the story for you guys! Very sorry and hope you enjoy!

Allen POV

I didn't know what I was expecting when Violet called us all to a meeting yesterday. She said she had a plan, but I was not sure how practical it would actually be.....

So, when she waltzed into the room with William behind her, I had some hope...... I knew William is a dark magic user, and that he has some ambiguous relationship with the demon king, but he wasn't social, the only person in the game who he opened up to was Violet... but I doubt my sisters personality is anywhere near the original heroines.

"So, let's hear it, your great plan." Ceil said next to me. He was reluctant to trust Violet with the plan, but gave in anyways. We don't have anyone else to rely on anyways....

"Um... so," She laughed awkwardly. "Well, It's a bit complicated....." I saw from the corner of my eye how Ceils frown deepened. 

"I was thinking that, the Demon King is an all powerful being, so sneaking up on him or trying to kill him with poison is useless, and the only way we could have an actual chance is to directly challenge him, but well, that's a bit difficult, since in the game, the game characters went through an intensive training arc, but that was game standards, so I doubt we could get that strong to beat the Demon King." She sighed.

"So, It would be great if he would be severely weakened, so" She turns to William, who has been staying quiet for the entire time. "That's where he comes in." 

Williams expression doesn't change, but for some reason it feels like he's frowning. 

"He's a dark magic user like the Demon King so, he can help us out!" Violet says happily. 

"Well? Do you have any suggestions?" Ceil asks.

"If you're asking me if I have anything that could weaken the Demon King, I don't." He said bluntly. "I only know of things that could weaken him. Like I've already to explained to the stalker over there, a dark magic users only weakness is a Gods touch."

"What the heck does that even mean?" I asked. 

"It means any kind of holy object, duh." My sister responded. 

"Yeah, basically. And because Holy objects are rare here, it's not easy to get your hands on one." William added.

"So, what are our options?" Ceil asked.

"We could ask a church. But I doubt they would give any kind of Holy object to strangers....."

"If you want a church, I might know someone, actually." William said.

"You do?!" Violet seemed surprised.

"Yeah."

"Well? What are you waiting for, lead us to them!" She said quickly.

"Wait, wait wait, why do I have to help you? Don't you know, It would be more rewarding if I were on the Demon Kings side, wouldn't it?" The room fell silent. William had some kind of connection to the Demon King, and had worked with him in the past. Also the fact that the Demon King's side is the most likely one to win this war, anyone with any kind of common sense would move to the Demon Kings side. 

"Don't even try that with me!" Violet broke the silence with a loud voice. Only then I realized I hadn't been breathing.

"You wouldn't be here if you hadn't already decided which side you will take! So quit with your mind games and lead us to to the person you know!" Violet spoke with a lot of confidence, confidence I wouldn't have in this situation. She's always been the person to understand people better, and all of those hours she spent dissecting the games characters really helped. 

"Phahaha" William laughed. I guess that wasn't really the reaction he was hoping for, but it didn't seem like he was upset, so that was good. "Fine, fine. I'll lead you to them, just beware, it's a pretty long trip." He smiled gently.