Chapter 41

The next day again she had received her flowers with a sorry note in the morning by her doorstep. She picks up the flowers and puts them in her flower vase and smiles a little reading the note and puts it safely along with all the other sorry notes he had given her. Unnati and Deepak were having their breakfast, Deepak looks at her "Baby.. have you thought about Yash.. he has been spending sorry notes to you daily.. I think he really regrets..". She smiles looking at Deepak "I know.. I know he regrets.. he apologized to me.. I know he loves me.. I know.. he has done his part for our relationship.. I'll also do my part.. soon".

Everyone had again gathered at Akshara and Shiva's home for practice. Yash had refused to dance because of the promise he had made to Unnati. Abhi was again made Kamini's partner. Unnati was teaching them the steps, Kamini goes to her "Hi", Unnati smiles "Hey". Kamini keeps fidgeting looking elsewhere "I'm sorry for my behavior yesterday Akka.. it's just that Akshu Akka and Aadhu Akka told me to.. I..", Unnati smiles "I know Akshu already told me.. it's okay.. I understand".

Kamini was relieved "Pheww!! I thought you would bury me six feet under the ground.. but Yash Anna told me you won't kill me before him". Unnati laughs "Okay I'm not that scary.. Am I.. but yeah before you I would have killed him only". Kamini looks at her "May be a little bit.. tiny bit scary..", Unnati chuckles looking at her. She looks at Yash who was sitting in an extreme corner with Akshara, talking to Akshara. He, at times kept stealing glances of Unnati but not once did he go near her.

Yash at first had refused to come to the practice since he had decided that he isn't going to dance. Abhi and Karthik did not listen to him and had dragged him to the practice, Abhi and Karthik had blackmailed him into agreeing "I danced with her risking my life.. you dumbo when you were dancing with Kamini.. she even stepped in my foot.. I did that for you.. now you say you won't come.. I'll take you to the lion's cage before Akshara or Unnati". Karthik chuckles but then turns to Yash "I agreed for this Sangeet because of you.. you know this is a torture for me.. you know I don't like dancing.. it's torture for me.. and to top it off my over enthusiastic fiancee.. just shut up and come..". Yash had agreed to tag along after that.

Unnati would find him staring at her at times. She would also be stealing glances at him yet she didn't go up to talk to him. After practice she goes and sits with Akshara, Akshara looks at Unnati "I'm hungry babe", Unnati looks at Akshara "You want me to cook". Akshara looks at her shocked "No baby.. not at all.. I want my house to be intact", Yash who was sitting on the other side of Akshara chuckles, Unnati glares at him "Akshu tell some people not to laugh.. it might be problematic for them in future".

He looks at her surprised but then smiles understanding the meaning of her words. Akshara chuckles "Suree", Unnati looks elsewhere smiling. Just three more days were left for Aadhira and Karthik's wedding and only two more days before their Sangeet. Everyone was busy in practice when suddenly it starts drizzling, everyone runs inside. Aadhira was about to go out Karthik holds her hand and stops her "Where are you going?", Aadhira looks at him and then at his hand holding hers. He too looks at his hand and removes his hand "Umm sorry..", she looks at him "I'm going out", he looks at her "It's raining", she smiles "That's why I'm going out.. it's raining.. it's fun getting wet".

Karthik hits his head "You will fall sick.. it's our wedding after 3 days if you remember", Aadhira pouts looking at him "Nothing will happen.. I'll be fine.. I have stayed in the snow for long time.. so this won't be a problem". She runs into the rain, she goes near Unnati and pulls her along too. Unnati looks at Aadhira "Aadhu.. you will fall sick.. not before the wedding okay", Aadhira looks at Unnati "Baby not you too.. just for sometime". Unnati drags Aadhira back inside, if it was some other time she wouldn't have said anything but knowing it's her wedding she didn't want her to fall ill so she takes her back inside.

Even within the few minutes they both were almost drenched. Yash keeps looking at Unnati that the girl who loved getting drenched in the rain did not stay in the rain even for a few minutes. He was feeling sad looking at her, Akshara takes Aadhira and Unnati inside so that they can dry themselves. Aadhira was glaring at Unnati, she chuckles looking at Aadhira "Sorry Aadhu.. other times I wouldn't have said anything.. it's your wedding baby". Everyone were having tea and snacks, Yash was looking for Unnati. Aadhira had come back after changing but Unnati was not back.

He looks in all the rooms but she wasn't there, he goes to the backyard to find her she was not there also. He looks at the terrace and finds a flying blue dupatta, he couldn't see who it was, he could only see the dupatta. He runs to the terrace, he sees Unnati spreading her arms and twirling around in the rain. He smiles looking at her, she didn't notice him as she was too busy smiling and drenching in the rain. She was giggling and happily twirling around, feeling the rain drops on her face.

She stops after sometime and looks around, she sees Yash leaning on the doorway and smiling looking at her. She looks elsewhere, she turns around smiling and blushing. She was now completely drenched, her baby pink coloured salwar was sticking to her body. The droplets of water were sliding down her swan like neck disappearing into her valley. His throat goes dry looking at her, he gulps his saliva trying to moisten his throat. It reminded both of them of their chai date, she keeps looking elsewhere trying to stop herself from blushing.

He steps into the rain, little strands of hair were sticking to her cheeks and lips, his hands itched to remove them. He was also drenching in the rain now, he was controlling himself from going near her. She was about to go near him, he looks at her "You drenched in rain for a long time Unnati.. go dry yourself up". She pouts looking at him, he keeps looking elsewhere trying to control himself from breaking his promise to her that he won't touch her or be anywhere near her until she wants him to be.

When she doesn't make a move to go down, he again looks at her "Go Unnati.. else you will fall sick.. and it's your friend's wedding in 3 days.. so go now". She glares at him and goes from there muttering "Idiot.. stupid.. Donkey". They both dry up and change and go back to the living room where everyone were sitting and having tea and snacks. They both look at the tea and snacks again remembering their chai date. They both again look at each other and turn away blushing.

They all were enjoying their pakoda and rain but Unnati and Yash were too busy stealing glances of each other. Their hearts were fluttering remembering their Chai date, Akshara and Shiva look at Yash and Unnati who were lost in eachother's eyes. Akshara leans on Shiva smiling and whispers to him "It's all working out baby.. thanks to your once in a while working brain". Shiva looks at her "Why do you always end up insulting me along with a compliment", She smiles looking at him "I only say the truth baby.. your brain doesn't remember most of the things baby.. like using protection.. but this time you did give an idea that making them remember their chai date would help bringing them closer".

Shiva hits his head "Gosh baby when will you forget that..", She glares at him "I won't.. next time you do that again I'll dump you inside the toilet". Shiva chuckles "Well what about a brother or sister for our little prince or princess", She continues to glare at him "Not happening for atleast the next five to six years baby.. if you end up making me pregnant again before that I'll kick your bum and throw you out of the room and never let you enter again". He laughs looking at her, he hugs her and pecks her cheeks "We will see my baby monkey", she melts into his arms as soon as he pecks her cheek.

The next two days, Unnati and Yash didn't see each other. The next day everyone had gotten their Mehendi and the day after was the haldi. Aadhira and Karthik's haldi took place separately hence they didn't get a chance to meet each other. The next day evening the Sangeet was arranged in the marriage hall. So they all were going to meet the next day only. Unnati had planned to tell what she wanted to Yash in the Sangeet, she was nervous and excited waiting for the day to come.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it ❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini