Part 20: sleep with me

After sometime you were yawning feeling sleepy. You tried your best to stay awake. But your eyes became heavy and you closed them.

Taehyung POV :

I looked to the side see y/n dozing off. Her head lost balance and she was about to land on jungkooks shoulder but I took her head in my hands and rested it on my shoulder. Jungkook looked at me and smiled.

'What?'

I asked him coldly.

'Hyung you changed.'

He said while I rolled my eyes. The movie finished and I saw y/n in deep sleep. I also saw jungkook sleepy.

'Jungkook go to that room and sleep.'

I pointed at y/n room. The other bedrooms weren't that comfy so I asked him to sleep in y/ n room. As of y/n , I lifted her in bridal style and took her to my room and laid her down on my bed. I stared at her and she was sleeping like a baby. I laid beside her and I rested my head in my hand looking at her. Her lips slightly parted and pouted. She is a baby. My eyes landed on her lips and my heart quickened. I traced her lips and I felt them soft. I wanted to kiss them.

Should I kiss her ?

But she is sleeping.

So what? She is my wife I can kiss her right.

But still I can't do it without her permission.

Fuvk it.

I thought and decided to leave a small peck. I leaned in but she moved so I backed away immediately.

I got up from the bed and went out of the room.

Time skip;

Y/N POV:

I woke up and saw myself in taehyung bed.

How did I come here ?

Maybe jungkook or taehyung bought me here. I blushed at the thought taehyung might bought me.

I went down and looked at the time it was 7.

I saw jungkook and taehyung in the living room. Jungkook came to me pinched my cheeks which were swollen because I slept for a long time.

'Ouch.'

I said rubbing them.

'You are so adorable.'

He said. Taehyung scoffed looking away.

'Let's make dinner.'

Jungkook said and we both made dinner.

Time skip;

After dinner jungkook got ready to go back. I asked him to stay back but he said no. He wore his jacket and went out while me and taehyung accompanied him out.

I hugged him.

'I will miss you.'

'Stupid. You will come back there tomorrow.'

Jungkook laughed while I laughed too. I broke the hug and held his hand.

'I had fun today.'

'Me too princess.'

Jungkook said. Taehyung took my hand and held it in his hand.

'It's late. He will get going now.'

Taehyung said interrupting me and jungkook. What's wrong with him? This is the first time he is holding my hand. And why is he so cold towards jungkook today. Perhaps is he feeling Jealous?