I Don't Know a Thing About Periods (April 2033)

Harry: 39
Camryn: 39

Darcy: 22

Lennon: 19
Nora: 19

Auggie: 18

Bowie: 17
Morgan: 16

Calum: 15

Bindi: 13

Grandchild
Penny: 3

❤️thank you so much to elizabethxmonk for requesting this chapter! Your love you give to my books seriously means the world. Thank you for loving my characters as your own❤️

"Oh there's my little lady,"Lennon greets with a wide smile as he he opens up the door for Darcy who has Penny attached to her, her face buried deeply into Darcy's neck as Darcy sways her hips softly and rubs her hand up and down Penny's trembling back.

"Hey,"Darcy greets breathily, looking up at Lennon and switching between talking and shushing Penny while bouncing and swaying her body. "You're okay, my love, you are. I know, I know it. Have mum and dad left yet?"

"Yeah, they left a few hours ago,"Lennon explains, "they said they're not going to the after party so they should be back by like 11ish."

"Couldn't scam you a ticket, huh?"Darcy jokes, continuing to rub her hand up and down Penny's trembling back.

"Nah, the Oscars have never been a dream of mine,"Lennon laughs, shaking his head and crossing his arms over his chest. "Now the Grammys on the other hand...now that would be awesome."

"Too bad mum's always dad's date,"Darcy jokes as Lennon snorts and smirks.

"What's wrong, Penny girl?"Lennon frowns, nudging his face closer to Penny who whines and shakes her head, hiding it further in Darcy's neck.

"Someone doesn't want M-U-M to L-E-A-V-E,"Darcy explains, spelling so that Penny can't understand and won't be even more distressed. "Someone also has a C-O-L-D and is S-T-U-F-F-Y."

"Oh baby,"Lennon clicks his tongue, rubbing his hand up and down Penny's back. "It's okay, babe. Do you want to have some fun tonight? I can take you to get a milkshake? And we can watch the stars? And have snuggles?"

"Ooo, that all sounds like so much fun, huh baby?"Darcy coos, tucking her lips down against the top of Penny's head who adamantly shakes her head and whimpers in response. "And you can sleep in uncle Lennie's bed tonight! Or you can sleep with nana and papa..."

"I want to sleep with mama,"Penny cries, tightening her grip around Darcy's neck as Darcy's heart breaks further.

She never wanted to ever have to leave her baby girl, especially at night, but in order to provide for themselves, she has to sometimes. It's not often that she has to work the nightshift because she works at a very understanding hospital who jumps leaps and bounds to try and prevent her from having to work the night shift, but on nights like tonight, there are no choice.

"I know,"Darcy hums, a deep frown on her face as she presses kisses to the top of Penny's head. "It's all okay. You're just going to have a fun sleepover with your uncles and aunt and nana and papa and then when you wake up in the morning mummy will back to see you!"

"Mumma, stay,"Penny cries, picking her head up from Darcy's neck and pressing her forehead against Darcy's as the saddest little tears rush down her face, her fingers fiddling with the neckline of Darcy's scrubs.

"I wish I could, sweetheart,"Darcy whispers, closing her eyes as she rests her forehead against Penny's. "I've got to go meet some babies, though. Should I tell them about you?"