Introducion

⚠️ W A R N I N G ⚠️

This story contains self-harm, suicide, torture, toxic, abusive, and manipulative relationship. If you are uncomfortable with that please leave now. There's also a chapter where it mentions r@pe.

There's a 12 years age gap so if you don't like the big age gap or just age gap then kindly get the fuck out. All with love.

Also, there will be chapters with mature content for y'all horny people. ;)

C O P Y R I G H T

All copyright © 2021 julietwritess. All rights reserved. "Metanoia" story belongs to me, the author.

The moral right of the author has been maintained.
All right reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. Legal action will be taken if this story is reproduced without permission of the author. That is plagiarism which is illegal and punished by law.

Copyright © julietwritess 2021

D I S C L A I M E R S

Will be using extremely strong vocabulary in this story. I do not speak Italian & Spanish so I will be using Google Translate please tell me if the translation is wrong. No hate comments or shit like that. Sorry for incorrect grammar or anything incorrect.

O T H E R S

So you might see comments about how Lily was 17 but I changed her to 18 because people had problems with it. Where I live the age consent is different so yeah and umm comment, vote, or share the story if you like. Enjoy the story. ♥️

C H A R A C T E R S

Lily Black 18  Shy, kind, selfless, and the most sweetest person you will ever know

Lily Black 18
Shy, kind, selfless, and the most sweetest person you will ever know. Still in high school and also has freckles. Parents died when she was 14 in a car crash. Has a best friend named Dahlia nickname for her is Lia. Lily loves to bake in her free time and stays with her bestie. Has a part-time job at a bakery. Favorite color is yellow and favorite flower is daisies.

 Favorite color is yellow and favorite flower is daisies