Hospital, Race Wars, Hobbs vs Shaw

Let's begin Fast 7

3rd POV

Location London, England

Inside a building a voice said, "They say if you want to glimpse the future, just look behind you" Walking to the window is Shaw he stares out "I used to think that was bollocks" He took a breath "Now I realise..." He turn his head "...you can't outrun the past" He turns and walks over to a bed that has Owen Shaw on it "When we were kids, you'd start fights with the toughest bastards in the yard".

Shaw stares at his brother "But I was the one who had to step in and finish them" He stares "Rest now, little brother, while I settle your one last score" With that Shaw walks around the bed as a doctor and nurse are by a wall scared Shaw stops "Take care of my brother" They got scared more "Anything happens to him, I'll come back looking for you".

Shaw exits the room walking through a wreck room with dead men on the floor as a couple of nurses hide Shaw enters a hallway and went to an elevator, he press a button the doors open Shaw enters inside is a dead soldier Shaw press a button he turns pulls out sunglasses cleans them the door opens he exit to see a soldier wincing.

Shaw takes a grenade off a dead soldier he pulls the pin walk to the soldier "Here, hold this" He push making the Soldier stumble who said "Grenade" Shaw walks out of the hospital as the grenade went off, he looks as a piece of the hospital collapse Shaw went over to a white Jaguar F-Type R Coupé [X152] he gets in his car starts it up and drive away.

Meanwhile driving a black Plymouth Barracuda down a highway making curves inside the car is Dom at the wheel and Letty looking out the window she looks to Dom and said, "Come on, Dom" Dom kept looking forward "So where are you taking me" Dom smiles said, "They say an open road helps you think".

Letty looks at him "About where you've been, where you're going" Dom looks to Letty who thinks "So you don't remember any of this yet" Dom looks forward smiling as Letty frowns said, "It's not fair" She turns her head "You know I don't" Dom drives the car over a hill as Letty smiles "So what is it exactly that you're trying to show me".

Dom looking forward he points said "That" Letty looks to see a familiar place with lots of cars and drivers Dom smiles looks to Letty "Race Wars" He looks back as Letty looks ask "We used to come here" Dom ask, "Come here" He looks to Letty who looks at him "We invented it" Letty smiles at Dom.

At Race Wars cars is seen girls dancing on a stage to the DJ's music a pair of cars stop at the starting line the girl lower her arms and the cars race forward as the crowed cheers Dom driving his car Letty smiling at this while another pair of cars race forward as a motorbike riders ride up the ramp to perform stunts.

Cars drifting girls washing the cars or at each other or dancing to the music while at the starting line is Dom standing by his car inside Letty is racing against another driver in a red and black car revving up his engine Dom bends down "Keep it under 9,000 RPMs" Letty looks at him "Kid's gonna fry his pistons after the first 200".

Letty looks towards the kid then back she said, "You know that's not my style" She smiles "I gotta ride or die, right" Dom stare at her then ask "How about you just ride on this one" Letty thinks as Dom leans up as the girl walk between both cars pass the starting line, she raise her left arm to the kid who drove a bit forward.

The girl raises her right making Letty drive forward a bit the Girl points to the kid and ask, "Are you ready" The kid rev his engine the Girl points to Letty "I know you're ready" Letty stares forward revving her engine the Girl raise the flags twirl them then lowers them "Go" Both Letty press a pedal and shift gears to drive forward fast.