-Twenty three-

{A/N POV}

Almost a week passed after the traumatising situation y/n had to face because of her mother but now things were quite stable and the reasons were jungkook's affection and Mrs jeon's motherly love and extremely tasty food.

The daughter and mother-in-law pair was now more closer and stronger then before and kind of same thing also took place between the husband and wife pair.

Jungkook and y/n were more closer now, y/n tried her best to suppress her fears and gave jungkook the chance he deserved, she opened up to him both mentaly and physically by not ressisting his affectionate and slightly intimate touches and expressed her thoughts and feelings more which he listened with his all focus and discovered that his quite, cute and shy bean like wife can be a talking machine sometimes and he loved that.

Being a person with short phrases jungkook didn't mind listings to his wife's sweet, silly thoughts. He would make her sit upon his lap and listen to every single thing her pouty lips would convey and time to time would place small kisses all over her face making her a cute little blushing mess.

She was at the edge of falling in love with him, without her realisation.

And presently jungkook was working in the study room of JEON's mansion while his little wifey was taking some afternoon nap in their bedroom.

Both of them were cuddling before y/n fell asleep and then jungkook got a call from jimin about some important online business meeting so now there he was sitting in front of his laptop while an important presentation was going on.

Meanwhile, y/n was panting heavily as she just woke up from her sleep after having one of the most terrifying nightmares of her whole life.

She was scared to death.

Her fingers along with her whole body was shaking badly.

Uncountable sobs escaped her lips as her pouty lips which were dry from fear also shook.

Tears were falling from her eyes one after another and as she sat upon the bed with scared and shocked demeanour.

A couple of minutes passed but she didn't stop crying instead her eyes started looking around all over the room to find someone specific whom she carved the most at that moment.

With her shaky hands she removed the duvet she was wrapped in and made her way out as quickly as possible and without caring about wearing the slippers she made her way out the door with bare feet.

Soon her gaze fell upon the stairs and she ran towards them to make her way downstairs not noticing a helper lady cleaning a broken vase right in front of last stair.

Wiping her tears with her small shaky palms y/n skipped those stairs with bare feet which did not go unnoticed by the helper lady who almost yelled watching the girl stepping on those broken pieces of the vase made of glass.

"Ahh-hh"

Y/n cried out as soon as a sharp and hard piece of broken glass Pierced through her bare feet but still that didn't stop her from walking further and limp all the way with blood coming out of her feet.