Dark Cupid

Miss Bustier: Adrien, I hope what you're writing has to do with my lesson.

Miss Bustier: (approaches Adrien) Can you tell me what I just said?

Adrien: That's why in most fairy tales, the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess because only love conquers hate.

Miss Bustier: Very good, Adrien! Now, everyone, don't forget to finish Sleeping Beauty by Charles Perrault tonight, and happy Valentine's day, students!

Adrien continues to write his letter before he crumples it up stands up and tosses the letter in the garbage can.

Chloé: Hi Adrien, sign here please.

Adrien: (sighs) Oh, come on, you know I hate signing autographs, Chloé.

Chloé: Oh, that's not what this is. This is a petition against cruelty to hamsters. Have you seen some of the ugly sweaters they are forced to wear? It's appalling.

Adrien begrudgingly signs the poster. Chloé hugs the poster and Sabrina smiles

**********

Max: Operation Valentine's Day is commencing. According to my extensive research and cross-referencing of online shopping sites, this particular jewel, (Max reveals a heart box hiding behind his back) was ranked highest in popularity.(He hands the box to Kim.)

Kim: (laughs) That's perfect, Max! I better hit a home run with this one. Love is like baseball, right? You gotta have a strategy or you'll strike out. (Alya spots Max and Kim's conversation and gets excited. She grabs Marinette and drags her over to the boys.) But if you aim right, you'll hit it out of the ballpark. Score!

Max: Oh yes Kim, lovely metaphor.

Kim: (eyeing the gem inside the box) Meta-who?

Alya: (grabs Kim's hands and looks at the jewel) Ooh! Sparkly! Is that for moi?

Max: (annoyed) Negative Alya. The recipient of this gem has already been determined, it's--

Kim: (grabs Max and cuts him off) Shh! Keep it on the down-low!

Alya: (excited) Scoop! Kim's got a major crush! (takes picture with phone) Who's the lucky lady?

Marinette: (pushes Alya's arm down) It's gorgeous Kim. She's gonna be ecstatic! (Alya giggles)

Kim: (rubs back of head uncomfortably) Technically, she's still gotta accept it. (grabs Max) What if she says "no"!?

Marinette: (Alya looks around worriedly) She won't Kim, no way! (pumps fist) Don't hold back, Kim. Go for it, no regrets!

Kim: Operation Valentine's Day is underway! (high-five's Max)

Max: (Kim jogging in place, holding a map) Her route is highlighted here in yellow, yours in red. If you run at ten miles per hour you're going to gain a four-and-a-half-minute advance on her. Halt and wait here facing northwest -- the third most romantic spot in Paris. (Marinette and Alya thumbs up behind Max) Go go go!

Kim: Thanks, you guys. (runs away)

**********

Girls: He's so cute!

Chloé: Keep dreaming all you want girls, but the boy is mine.

(Sabrina nods before unrolling the poster, the girls gasping)

Aurore: To Chloé, the most awesome girl in the world and the love of my life. Signed, Adrien.

(All the girls begin to cry)

Chloé: Uh, she's not crying enough.

(Sabrina brings the poster towards the one girl who is not crying causing her to cry even more as Chloé and Sabrina laugh.)