𝟎𝟎𝟏 • 𝐖𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐔𝐩

1 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩

1
𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┓
𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 | 𝗦𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗱 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲
┗━━━━•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•━━━━┛

OPENING YOUR EYES as you woke up. A wave of nausea came onto your head. You rested your head in your hands and began to rub your temples, trying to massage away the headache you had.

Suddenly, you woke up into this big white room with a load of beds and also people with numbers in their shirts jackets. All of their clothes are the same except for their numbers.

Wait, you looked at your clothes and it was the same cyan jacket and sweatpants with the number 038 on it and also you felt my pocket empty. All your stuff was already gone.

What the hell is this place?

You got down from my bed only to see chaos. A girl and an old-looking man. You saw their numbers 067 and 101. You looked up to see tv with numbers on them.

"Huh, 456, So many" You whispered under your breath. You felt somebody behind you, shivers down your spine.

"Very many" Somebody whispered. You turned around just to see a girl, shoulder-length hair with bangs. "Hello 38" You look at her number.

"Hello 240," You said, blankly.

I don't trust any men but I'm sure I can trust a girl.

You looked back at the girl and man. Now the girl was on the ground while the man was kicking her stomach.

Ouch, I wanted to go there and save that poor girl.

"Hey!" You shouted at him as loud as you can, making everybody look at you.

You went up to him and push him aside. He was on the ground when you did that. "You okay?" You asked the girl giving your hand to lift her up.

"Yeah," She said taking it but as she was taking it until you felt someone lift you up until your feet were not able to touch the ground. You looked at the person who lifted you up to see the man's hand on my jacket. He looked very pissed.

You look at the girl only to see another man.

How many chicks those she have?

"Where's my money?!" Screamed the man holding her.

You looked back at 101 giving him a smirk. "Why are you messing with a girl?" You asked him making him tilt his head in confusion. "You look like a pussy not trying to beat up someone, not on his level"