thirty-five

(okay off topic but MY ANKLE HURTS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING BITCH SINCE ANGELO IS SLEEPING ON IT AND I DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO KICK HIM OFF. HECK I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW HE ENDED UP ON MY ANKLE WHEN HIS HEAD WAS RIGHT NEXT TO MINE- WHAT THE FUCK AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I FORGOT TO POST LAST NIGHT WHEN WE WERE DONE WRITING IT. FUCK YOU ANGEL
Me to myself: you got zay zay for that 😏
I hate myself sometimes- just ignore me, I added this right now, a day after angelo and I got done with this chapter 💀 it's six in the morning btw)

Lucius wasn't surprised to find himself alone in his sister's bed next day at five in the morning with the puppies trying to chew on his expensive shoes and Toni just watching smugly.

Mara was just interested in getting some sleep.

(Angel: there are literally only five types of dogs. The overly aggressive tickets like Chihuahuas, the attention seekers and the ones who always want all the love to themselves, the divas like Toni and the chill ones who only like food, sleep and belly rubs like Mara. There's no in between. Our dogs used to like butt scratches lmfao

Angelo: you forgot the grumpy old men.

Angel: oh right, the ones that absolutely love their owners and the petting they receive but never show it and always have that grumpy face on)

"Hey brat where did my princess go?" He mockingly asked Toni who just barked at him and turned his nose up as if saying 'I ain't telling you shit, I'm a loyal mf.'

"Well fuck you too then, Antonio." He snickered, moving off of Lettie's bed. He ignored Toni's growl. Toni hated hearing his full name, as it was only said when he was being scolded.

He knew where he would find her at this hour. He leisurely walked downstairs and to the gym, where he saw Lettie destroying a punching bag.

He stood back and watched her for a few seconds before he interrupted.

"So this is where you disappear huh?" He spoke, scaring Lettie so bad that she picked up her knife and threw it at lightening speed.

Already knowing what was coming, he quickly moved out of the way but the knife managed to knick his hand, leaving a small scratch. Lettie actually had never been spooked so bad that she used a weapon but he was still prepared.

"Oh no I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you I just got scared and I don't know what came over me-" He cut her off.

"Hey hey it's fine! It's just a small scratch it doesn't even hurt." But she kept going on.

"Goodness I'm such a fuck up. It doesn't hurt too bad right? Is it bleeding too much? Should I call a doctor? Stupid Lettie can't do a thing right!" She groaned to herself, almost in tears.

Snapping out of his momentary shock, Lucius gently grabbed her by the shoulders.

"It's okay. I'm not hurt. The knife barely touched me. Now stop worrying, okay?" He reassured, looking into her eyes.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She had to stop pushing people away who brought her nothing but comfort. This was Lucius. Her prince Luci. She could trust him with her life. He would never intentionally let her get hurt.

Opening her eyes, she gave him a genuine smile, her first real smile since the incident had happened.

"Okay prince Luci. I trust you." She kissed his head and snuggled into his chest.

Lucius finally felt like he could breathe. He finally felt like everything would be okay.

He hugged her tight to his chest, not wanting to let go but his phone rang.