Chapter 63

The fourth shooting begins.

Ji Yunqi concentrated on smoothly speaking. After Ji Li's neat seizure, he successfully suppressed the latter on the ground.

This time, both of them fell into the lens, with no offset.

Chen Xi, played by Ji Li, lost his eyes suddenly. He seized the opportunity to slash the opponent's neck with a knife. With a pinch, he turned back and regained the initiative.

He looked at the young man who was suppressed by himself and threw out lightly, "If I had a knife now, your neck would have been bled."

"Give up, you are not my opponent."

He let go of the flushed Ji Yunqi, and stood up indifferently.

The camera zoomed in, and timely captured the loneliness and disappointment that flashed through Ji Li's eyes—

First in the police academy? But so.

Qin Li nodded imperceptibly when he saw this wink.

In this preparatory team where people enter and leave every year, Chen Xi is the one who dominates the general subjects all year round, but Chen Xi is the only one who has been kept in the team many times.

In fact, in the depths of Chen Xi's heart, he is more eager than anyone else to have a well-matched opponent and a little new excitement in the day-to-day training.

However, the young and energetic Song Ran still disappointed him.

Until now, Ji Li's emotions are all right, and it depends on whether Ji Yunqi can perform well in the future.

The police officers onlookers made rustling comments.

"Song Ran is embarrassed this time."

"No. 1 in the police school? There are only three tricks in Chen Xi's hands?"

"You said, why did the superior hire him out of the box? Anyway, we also had a year or two of actual combat experience before we were selected into the reserve."

Ji Yunqi fell to the ground, his eyes gradually buried in unwillingness and shame. He suddenly got up from the ground and rushed to Ji Li in two steps.

"Chen Xi, we..."

Compare it again.

Before he finished speaking, Yao Chuan picked up the loudspeaker and shouted, "Ka! Ji Yunqi, you blocked Ji Li's camera, don't you know? The whole crew's camera is not only for your actor alone!"

Ji Yunqi's brewing emotions got stuck in an instant. When he looked sideways, he realized that he had just been too excited and blocked the second position facing Ji Li tightly.

If I didn't know, I thought it was him who was deliberately grabbing another starring Ji Li's shots.

Ji Yunqi covered his eyes and bowed, "I'm sorry the director, I was wrong."

Two and three mistakes made by Ji Yunqi were also minor problems that should not be committed as an actor, which made Yao Chuan disappointed.

He shook his head, "You walk through the scene again, and we will start shooting again when you decide where you are going."

Qin Li took the initiative to look back at the footage he had just shot, and made a decisive decision, "I'll get up from Song Ran and ask Chen Xi to start again later."

"Ok."

Ji Li maintained a calm attitude. He looked at Ji Yunqi, whose expression was not so good, and temporarily chose to remain silent.